SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

molotov kills team mates

ZimkZ123-iwnL

fucking hell posted 3 rip soz

Edited by Nyalon
All good, it has been taken care of ~~Nyaaah~~

I'd assume making them not hurt teammates makes it interesting. Given that your team can run through yours on an un suspecting player occurring no damage. What makes it interesting and fun to you?

Also there is issue with holding a grenade at the end of a round and it throws it at the start of the next round, this could be an issue Molotov one's spawn.

Personally i find anything that could hurt teammates like this would be abused and trolled with. People purposefully ganging together throwing 3 firenades at a teammate to get them stuck and die.

I'm not sure how a mod could help prevent abuse.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

Personally i find anything that could hurt teammates like this would be abused and trolled with. People purposefully ganging together throwing 3 firenades at a teammate to get them stuck and die.

Agreed, the casual comp server is full of people that just stuff around, players would definitely abuse this. 

Edited by esco

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

Honestly, have you seen the maturity of some people on the server? While you see this as a way to further improve the server (which I agree it could, if you were seeking a more competitive experience), you have to cater to the 5%. It would be too easily abused which would lead to people leaving the server. As ioutrankyou mentioned, the current problem with holding grenades at the end of rounds would be the most prominent issue. Even two or three players working together could trap a team in their own spawn or kill multiple players.

I'm also unsure if the opposite could happen. Players may choose to stand in molotovs of their teammates to cause friendly fire. It could end up getting you kicked (if this settings is enabled which I do not know).

Umm no, just no

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

This has been used by another server and it was abused for the time it was available, it was tested for 2months and for non stop for 2 months the grenades and molotov was tossed and thrown at teammates throughout the day, each day wrecking the game.

Honest opinion is to not use or implement this as griefing will be through the roof aswell.

off topic, i have been get a little angry at certain people shooting at me as it doesnt damage but it makes me turn and lose concentration aswell as sound.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

19 hours ago, ruthles_kila(New Monitor) said:

off topic, i have been get a little angry at certain people shooting at me as it doesnt damage but it makes me turn and lose concentration aswell as sound.

Issue warnings to stop if not then I slay as they are trying to troll, also keep a eye out for people who try block other players view or shoot them constantly in the head.

• Juicy 1

On 18/01/2018 at 12:27 PM, ioutrankyou said:

I'd assume making them not hurt teammates makes it interesting. Given that your team can run through yours on an un suspecting player occurring no damage. What makes it interesting and fun to you?

Also there is issue with holding a grenade at the end of a round and it throws it at the start of the next round, this could be an issue Molotov one's spawn.

I'm not sure how a mod could help prevent abuse.

is this glitch fixable i accidentally had my flash bang out the other day and changed weapons then at the start of round everyone got flashed. also accidentally wasted smoke once :/ @skyprah

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443