SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Pebis/Yen/Smexy the mute's Unmute Appeal

Sexy Smexy

Your ingame Name: Pebis/Yen/Smexy the mute

Server you were banned / muted on?: Combat Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27574550 STEAM_0:1:61929094 STEAM_0:0:55652218

Date / Time of Ban: Unknown

Admin that banned or muted (if known): Riddler silenced me, Riddler silenced Yen, Pebis, console

Reason for ban (if known): Mine was racism, Yens was racism, Kudoses was racism.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Because we all made a fire song, made a very nice collab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uSwlA2uhfc&feature=youtu.be

If this dosen't get accepted we will all kill ourselves

Edited by Sexy Smexy

+1 lads ftb

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

+1 beat dropped so hard 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspiring Minigames Moderator

:KZG_blue:

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

Smexy I told you to wait 2 weeks and then make a new appeal or talk to us about possibly removing your gag, but you don't listen to what I say or any of us say and are too impatient to not make a unmute appeal every 2nd day this has been a long time coming and you need to take the punishment sometimes. As for yen and kudose I don't know what happened with kudose but I can make a good guess about what it was and for yen he called someone a "nigger" on the server and left cause he knew he would be muted. Both of them need to wait and serve their own punishments and need to be aware that if both of them continue like they have they will end up in the same boat you are in smexy with a permanent silence.

-1 on all accounts 

24 minutes ago, Sexy Smexy said:

Riddler can never take a joke... Smh

If you want to make a joke make it in the banter section not in unmute/ unban appeals where you will be taken seriously

Riddler, we kinda want this to be taken seriously. 

We also want out punishments to be lifted, we all like this server alot, hence why this song exists.

Seeing how they created a song and collab with each other is a creative idea which can increase the trust we have in you. 

It's creative and funny, I enjoyed it.

Seeing the mistakes you guys have made can help you learn what you are doing wrong.

Please learn from your mistakes and not do it again!

+1

~Lad.

On 18/01/2018 at 4:21 PM, TheRiddler said:

Smexy I told you to wait 2 weeks and then make a new appeal or talk to us about possibly removing your gag, but you don't listen to what I say or any of us say and are too impatient to not make a unmute appeal every 2nd day this has been a long time coming and you need to take the punishment sometimes. As for yen and kudose I don't know what happened with kudose but I can make a good guess about what it was and for yen he called someone a "nigger" on the server and left cause he knew he would be muted. Both of them need to wait and serve their own punishments and need to be aware that if both of them continue like they have they will end up in the same boat you are in smexy with a permanent silence.

-1 on all accounts 

RIDDLER SAID NIGGER LOOK HE DID HE IS RACIST LOOK HE SAID NIGGER LOL

the physical return of christ.png

It would be good that before any action is made on this appeal that @TrumperyPear gives a comment as he was the one to advise me on the length of punishment for smexy when he was racist while i was on the server as he had not long dealt with smexy giving him a week ban for racism and had given smexy warnings for further punishments if he had continued his racist behaviour on the server.

Also smexys recent activity on the forums most recently with a topic he made in the offical admin application section that i have linked below may help other players and staff in making a decision on if smexy is true in saying he will be changing how he acts in the community and the server and if he deserves an unsilence for his racism and other rule breaking.

EDIT: Smexys admin app was deleted but this is a photo of it before it was taken down https://imgur.com/a/Ab0JA

LMAO WTF SMEXY

-1 idiot

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic