SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Super_Soc

Hello,

I would like to thank the KZG community for giving me the opportunity to work alongside some of the best staff members on the entire surf community.

I would like to thank the entire Combat Surf staff team for all the efforts that they have put into the server. 

Even though my time here has been short I hope that KZG lasts a lot longer than I have 

Good luck with the server @skyprah, catch you all on the flip side.

SuperSoc

Disclaimer: nothing to do with abuse reports shit

23 minutes ago, Super_Soc said:

Hello,

I would like to thank the KZG community for giving me the opportunity to work alongside some of the best staff members on the entire surf community.

I would like to thank the entire Combat Surf staff team for all the efforts that they have put into the server. 

Even though my time here has been short I hope that KZG lasts a lot longer than I have 

Good luck with the server @skyprah, catch you all on the flip side.

SuperSoc

Disclaimer: nothing to do with abuse reports shit

Sad that you are leaving Super Soc you've been a great Combat Surf Staff and also a great person to play with

you are a great asset to this community and always will and made many people laugh and smile

~ hope everything turns out good for you man and hope that you can come back and visit agian

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Super Soc: See you on the flip side
Nyalon: Not if I see you first

Thanks for all the time you spent administering the combat surf server ^_^
Live life to the fullest ~ au revoir mon ami

• Thumbs up 1
  • Downvote 2

596cae4eccb2d_rep.thumb.PNG.b51948bc72471109b91a50d5450bb079.PNG

COMMUNITY DIRECTOR 
[CLICK ME]  DISCORD MANAGER  [CLICK ME]
~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~ CHIEF OF TYPOGRAPHY ~My Beloved and Loyal, Tito2k17~

I'm gonna miss you man. One of the few good ct's on JailBreak haha. I wish you all the best in the future. See you man!

Jailbreak Administrator

Scouts n' Knives Administrator

76561198214580473.png

Man gonna miss you on the server dude thank you for all you have done on it I and all the other guys appreciate the work you have done, good luck with life and whatever you're gonna do now. I hope you drop by the server every now and then, you know you will always be welcomed back.

See ya man <3 

Sorry, Soc for the recent activities that happened before. 

Hope you've had a good run and good luck to you towards the greater future ;)

I'm gonna miss you, buddy,

~Lad.

Cya man. Its sad that your leaving you were always such a fun admin to have on combat surf and  made my time really fun.

Hope to see you in the future somewhere in the community.

ty

• skyprah locked this topic