SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

JailBreak application. Mod (enjoy reading)

(UCU) MadeInChina

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96292932

Steam Name: China

What Server are you applying for?: The one and only infamous Jail-Break. 

Two People Who would vouch for you
GimmeYoFries 
Liam 
Describe my Self 

A fun, active member. That is mature, That can handle the situations well! Who can Communicate with the community, always on jailbreak/CS-GO or team speak now days. Always looking for a good chat with someone.  That is loved by the community, That likes to Invite the new players into our warm loving community we got going. Like to teach/help out anyone with the stuff they got going on. Can take the heavy memes, Love's saying hello to all the Exciting players
Help out the wardens with *example* (How to place a beacon). That's About it guy's that describes me :D !!  

Why Do you deserve this rank over the other applicants:

This is Some of the stuff why i deserve it! 

I am a hard working active member that is looking to build my management skills, That has got a lively attitude that can make the server a fun, happy, interesting and enjoyable place to have fun and chill. I'm able to work around young, older and mature audiences, that would take the right action when is needed. I will not abuse the responsibility given to me, I will keep the server clean of any Abusers (trash talkers, Microphone spam, augments/fights etc) I can teach New players need to know rule's guide them in the right direction that make there stay in the KZG community a much more happier place. I can bring a kind happy face to the community support the players in need. I can handle the situations well and in a professional matter! I can communicate well with all the player's in the community including admins. I'v devoted a lot of hours into Killzonegaming, And i can see my self putting alot more hours in as i can also see my self on these servers for a long time, 

I have read the application requirements: 
Yeah 

Enjoying reading 

Yours Chin

+rep I've been talking to madeinchina for the past week, really nice and mature.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

'MadeInChina' wrote:
What server are you applying for?: JailBreak

Do you have an in game microphone?: Yes Razor Krakens 

Have you Ever donated to the server?: No but i have given 50,000 credits for vip. 

Name at least two people who will vouch for you: 

Doctor Harambe

JEBUS

SLOTH

COOL DUDE.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                
What do you think Of Killzone
The best server's in Australia/NewZealand                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Other Stuff, quality's extra information etc.. 

I am a hard working active Member That is looking to build my management skills, i got a lively attitude that can make the server fun, happy, intresting and enjoyable place to have fun and chill. 
Im able to work around young, mature and older audience's, I will take the right action When is need and will not abuse the responsibility that has been given to me. On the other side of this ill show loyalty, respect to all players and staff members and will not and could not show any disrespect towards any member of the KZG community.If i became admin, i could make  the server a better place get know some cool blokes, Have some fun interesting times, Make some cool friend's, teach new player's  need to know (Simple rules) and the stuff they can not do.  Have some fun interesting times. Im Chill With lots of memebers on the server including admin's, and that encourage me to apply for admin. Please allow me to explain  breifly how me being admin would benefit the server, I could keep it calm Chill Talk to player's about the situations that is going on, The minor stuff. i will keep the server clean of mic spam's and chat spam's whit the appropriate actions (warning ect) I will be able to stay on for long periods of time. i can bring a kind friendly face. Im a mature person, that can handle situation professional. I can communicate with the admins.
i can really see my self put a lot of hours into jailbreak Even The Whole KZG Community.                                                                                                                                    
Sloth.

+rep knows the rules, Would be good to see as a mod (:

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Neutral rep, in his last admin app I criticised him and we had a conversation about how he could improve his chances of becoming an admin, for me its to early to determine if he has taken it all on board but i do believe he will/has its only a matter of time weather it becomes clear. I would also suggest trying to get some admins and senior admins to vouch for you, and if they decline its a good sign that you still need to improve your appearance to them.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

Neutral, your a nice kid, but constantly argueing with people till you get your way isn't acceptable.
@sirtron made a really good point I suggest you should acknowledge. Getting admins to vouch for you will help significantly. Good Luck :)

SANDOS
Life's Like a Box of  Chocolates, you can never get the ribbon off.
4505bb32b0e55609f341006538b45913.gif

Hey Thanks Sandos! I have asked a couple admins and added them in. Thanks for you feed back and to everyone else as well. Much appreciated, And i have trying to keep it cool, not really be aggressive with anyone!

-rep, although he may be a nice guy I don't believe he is ready for admin. If it was him on the server by him self I don't think he would be able to handle the pressure. Also from past experiences I have encountered times when you have got the rules wrong.

Edit: After playing a lot more JB this week I have encounted @"MadeInChina" enforcing the rules a lot more and explaining rules to newer players (including myself) For these reasons I'll be changing to a +rep.

-rep Not until you can show me you can be calm and collected. Also you do break many rules, which is something I really don't like if you want examples I can. You are also argumentative, yes you know the rules however you make many silly mistakes just to get some attention. When you're not acting like that you're awesome I'd give you a +rep but it's just too many times that I've had to talk to you about things.

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

'DESTINY' wrote:
-rep, although he may be a nice guy I don't believe he is ready for admin. If it was him on the server by him self I don't think he would be able to handle the pressure. Also from past experiences I have encountered times when you have got the rules wrong.

That's why i'm not going for mod aye :P 

I know you can improve, which is the worst part because I know you could/can be a sweet mod, just work on those decision making skills homie!

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

Love to see this guy as a trial mod he would be great. Very Respectful kind and generous. seen him on jb a couple of times. Good luck man.+1

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

+rep good friend

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $1020 ($296 with sales)
  • Games owned: 101
  • Games not played: 23 (23%)
  • Hours on record: 1,414.4h
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLTvGwiCH-OPB0CBj14EGlQ
:heart: Skyprah :heart:

THE BOYS WHO HAVE DOGGED ME LIST:
#1: Teardrop

#2 MadeInChina
#3 PizzaPug

-rep from me @"MadeInChina" only because I have seen you a few times acting up and I personally don't know if you're ready to take on a staff role, as I recently became moderator the advice I can give is keep trying and keep a friendly attitude. This Is all I have, I may come back and edit but otherwise peace out
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Thank You Destiny for your change in opinion, Magic I do understand where you are coming from I do like to have banter and be immature at times but it's just way we are, Sometimes i'm full awake and sometimes just quite, maturer. Guess you're mostly seeing me when i'm not being mature, I will try to improve my attitude Over time.  

China

+1 kid is full of energy, enthusiasm and is just an alright kid. Loves the servers always active. Would love to see him as a moderator on jailbreak as i think he has full potential for the job.

sky.png

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search