SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

fluffys's Unmute Appeal

fluffys

Your ingame Name: fluffys

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:20019070

Date / Time of Ban: 29/01/2018

Admin that banned or muted (if known): burnz

Reason for ban (if known): Reason provided: Insult players

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: hi guys it's me, fluffys! back once again with a new track, this ones for the club

haha anyway i was PERM silenced by burnz and listen, I understand, a silence was probably justified, I do tend to go off sometimes, it's a persona though, an act, most ppl understand that and play along and laugh at it, I guess not everyone does though and some ppl do get offended by it and to those ppl i sincerely apologise.

furthermore, a lot worse gets said on these servers, sit in there for one day and find out for yourself, I don't think me saying "i'm the best surfer, please respect me" "shutup you fking idiot" comes anywhere CLOSE to the level some ppl go on, I understand that my shit talking can be a bit much, but some ppl go overboard.

all i'm saying is, please not perm! temp silence =(

+1, have experienced and heard many people who play on surf say things that far out reach the length that fluffys reaches while he is surfing and receive little to no consequence for their actions.

No, -1 
You are rude, disrespectful and constantly harass people. 
Every single time i'm on the server, you tell me to shut the fuck up, consistently.

Burnzz greeted you today, you replied telling him to stfu. 
I then greeted you and you did the same for me. 

The silence was issued and you started to spam admin chat, i told you to go to the forums for an unsilence appeal, which you have done. I

(TO ADMIN CHAT) fluffys: reduce the sentence
[Elite] cjcambo: go and appeal for a reduced mute
(TO ADMIN CHAT) fluffys: stfu cj
(TO ADMIN CHAT) fluffys: u are not involved

I was giving you simple, friendly advise and that was your response? You are nothing but rude. 
It is at the level of consistency which issued this silence. Not the level of how bad something is that you've said.

6 minutes ago, fluffys said:

Your ingame Name: fluffys

Server you were banned / muted on?: Easy Surf

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:20019070

Date / Time of Ban: 29/01/2018

Admin that banned or muted (if known): burnz

Reason for ban (if known): Reason provided: Insult players

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: hi guys it's me, fluffys! back once again with a new track, this ones for the club

haha anyway i was PERM silenced by burnz and listen, I understand, a silence was probably justified, I do tend to go off sometimes, it's a persona though, an act, most ppl understand that and play along and laugh at it, I guess not everyone does though and some ppl do get offended by it and to those ppl i sincerely apologise.

furthermore, a lot worse gets said on these servers, sit in there for one day and find out for yourself, I don't think me saying "i'm the best surfer, please respect me" "shutup you fking idiot" comes anywhere CLOSE to the level some ppl go on, I understand that my shit talking can be a bit much, but some ppl go overboard.

all i'm saying is, please not perm! temp silence =(

this isnt about other players, this is about you.

your so called "shit talking can get a bit much" is an understatement, you are an asshat to admins in general and players, majority of the time time it hasnt even been in jest.

you say you sincerely apologize, but after it gets lifted and you get apologetic, you go right back to the way you were, simply put, you dont care which shows you are not sorry and have no remorse.

quite frankly, the permanent silence can stay, as im tired of listening to your nonsense.

big, fat -1

2 minutes ago, kin37ik - 浪人 said:

this isnt about other players, this is about you.

your so called "shit talking can get a bit much" is an understatement, you are an asshat to admins in general and players, majority of the time time it hasnt even been in jest.

you say you sincerely apologize, but after it gets lifted and you get apologetic, you go right back to the way you were, simply put, you dont care which shows you are not sorry and have no remorse.

quite frankly, the permanent silence can stay, as im tired of listening to your nonsense.

big, fat -1

shut up freak

i feel like everyone is being a bit hostile, you're at a 10 you need to be at a 2 . i know fluffy can be a bit much but he is a kind genuine person and doesn't deserve this !! #freemynibbafluffy.

@kin37ik - 浪人

I have NO idea who you are, but ignoring that fact, I know this is about me, that is what i'm saying, MY shit talking goes too far, but to 90% of the server it's a god damn joke, I genuinely dislike CJ so that's why I said stfu to him, the dude constantly tries to talk to me despite hating me and I don't understand why, most admins literally understand it's a fking joke and dnt give a shit, ask 1dj, serenityt, bubble, nyalon, rensta, raven, etc.

I've contributed to this community helping out 1DJ, providing new ranks, new points formula, group invites, map fixes and much more, this doesn't give me a free pass but my god, I tried to make peace with both  burnz and cj in the past, both have declined my friend requests, asked for an chat, no go, what more can I do?

Edited by fluffys

2 minutes ago, fluffys said:

I have NO idea who you are, but ignoring that fact, I know this is about me, that is what i'm saying, MY shit talking goes too far, but to 90% of the server it's a god damn joke, I genuinely dislike CJ so that's why I said stfu to him, the dude constantly tries to talk to me despite hating me and I don't understand why, most admins literally understand it's a fking joke and dnt give a shit, ask 1dj, serenityt, bubble, nyalon, rensta, raven, etc.

I've contributed to this community helping out 1DJ, providing new ranks, new points formula, group invites, map fixes and much more, this doesn't give me a free pass but my god, I tried to make peace with both  burnz and cj in the past, both have declined my friend requests, asked for an chat, no go, what more can I do?

You've literally never, in my life... Sent me a friend request. Ever.

5 minutes ago, cjcambo said:

No, -1 
You are rude, disrespectful and constantly harass people. 
Every single time i'm on the server, you tell me to shut the fuck up, consistently.

Burnzz greeted you today, you replied telling him to stfu. 
I then greeted you and you did the same for me. 

The silence was issued and you started to spam admin chat, i told you to go to the forums for an unsilence appeal, which you have done. I

(TO ADMIN CHAT) fluffys: reduce the sentence
[Elite] cjcambo: go and appeal for a reduced mute
(TO ADMIN CHAT) fluffys: stfu cj
(TO ADMIN CHAT) fluffys: u are not involved

I was giving you simple, friendly advise and that was your response? You are nothing but rude. 
It is at the level of consistency which issued this silence. Not the level of how bad something is that you've said.

cjcambo
You are not one to talk about disrespect especially being an admin.
At ALL.
Someone of power should not be as emotionally invested in such a role.
Making a decision upon how you feel about someone disregarding rules in most circumstances is just beyond what a moderator should be like.
Not to even get started on the level of bias you possess towards the few people you actually like; most of them being woman lmao.
+1 unmute fluffys wahoo

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, fluffys said:

@kin37ik - 浪人

you might not know who i am but i sure as hell know who you are, and i have seen much of your terrible attitude, i dont go parading myself around like its everyones business.

that being said, i still stand by what i said.

keep this guy muted he keeps stealing my surf girls

@marshmallow

@tastytaco

Edited by ive kissed tonnes of girls bro
  • Juicy 2
  • kms 1

Just now, kin37ik - 浪人 said:

you might not know who i am but i sure as hell know who you are, and i have seen much of your terrible attitude, i dont go parading myself around like its everyones business.

Okay but did u see the rest of what I said? Please enlighten me about my terrible attitude which consists of me saying "shutup u fking idiot" to ppl and getting ppl saying the same thing back and having ppl laugh about it, maybe u take offense to it but 90% don't.

You helping DJ with developing has absolutely NOTHING to do with this unsilence appeal, not in the slightest. 
So far you have provided no evidence of you trying to redeem yourself, only posting this link to all your friends... Who will of course +1 you.

You've been banned before and now silenced. It proves you aren't changing. 

Okay sorry, I apologise, I hope Tasty Taco doesn't out you for the real you =( anyway that ban was like 6+ months ago and very different circumstances, what evidence? all i'm saying is, the silence is justified, but not perm, how about a week? a month? I understand that I'm a shit talker, but why am I permed when MUCH worse happens? how you're admin is beyond me

• Like 1
  • Juicy 2

3 minutes ago, cjcambo said:

You helping DJ with developing has absolutely NOTHING to do with this unsilence appeal, not in the slightest. 
So far you have provided no evidence of you trying to redeem yourself, only posting this link to all your friends... Who will of course +1 you.

You've been banned before and now silenced. It proves you aren't changing. 

You are such a little bitch holy fuck this is surf who cares A GAME literally A GAME LMAO

3 minutes ago, kin37ik - 浪人 said:

Of course, everyone can agree that fluffys doesn't have the cleanest records however, no one does, everyone depending on their day, current mood, situation etc. acts differently on the sever and this, obviously, takes place depending on who the certain individual (this situation being fluffys) is responding to (being C.J) and might experience a complete 180 degree change in personality because of the certain other.

• Like 1

By reading the chat log you're clearly toxic and admins weren't going to take your shit. Some people like to be treated as decent human beings with some respect. Each to their own if others enjoy that but KZG servers are public and are available for everyone to use. We all should be creating an environment that everyone can enjoy not just yourself and few others.

You think it's 90% but it's no where near that. People just leave and never comeback, or people who just don't say anything to you out of fear of retribution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour

• Thumbs up 2

Maybe you admins should engage with the so called "toxic members" of the community to try ascertain why they are acting that way, instead of hitting on 15 year olds.

• Vomit 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic
  • GimmeYoFries unlocked this topic