SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

fluffys's Unmute Appeal

fluffys

47 minutes ago, jamba juice said:

Maybe you admins should engage with the so called "toxic members" of the community to try ascertain why they are acting that way, instead of hitting on 15 year olds.

I tried to when the silence was issued. You try engage with someone and then be told to shut the fuck up. 
Do you have proof of administrators hitting on 15 year olds? If not, don't make false accusations. 
This post is regarding fluffys unsilence, not another issue. 
If you have issues, make another forum post about it, providing evidence. 

• Thumbs up 1

https://pastebin.com/xrxKPU6u

look how mean soda being not dogging soda hes a cool guy and doesn't deserve to be silenced, but this is far worse than anything i've said i don't understand WTF all i ever do is tell ppl to shutup and that they're shit at surf, i dnt go personal...

@Tasty Taco hello feel free to provide evidence that u have shown many ppl =)

Edited by fluffys

54 minutes ago, fluffys said:

https://pastebin.com/xrxKPU6u

look how mean soda being not dogging soda hes a cool guy and doesn't deserve to be silenced, but this is far worse than anything i've said i don't understand WTF all i ever do is tell ppl to shutup and that they're shit at surf, i dnt go personal...

@Tasty Taco hello feel free to provide evidence that u have shown many ppl =)

I've said this.
It is as the level of consistency that you insult and tell people to "stfu" as well as your rudeness.

This link was also sent to community directors 6+ hours ago. 
They are aware and it's got nothing to do with your unsilence.

-1 you just give admins a hard time? Trolls like you come and go...

get-him-outta-here.jpg

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

-1 looks like a troll that likes to abuse staff ;/

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

24 minutes ago, Supreme ❤ said:

-1 looks like a troll that likes to abuse staff ;/

why do ppl that dnt even play surf comment on this thread lol?

1 minute ago, fluffys said:

Hahaha you got a name for yourself around the admins bro... don't be surprised 

get-him-outta-here.jpg

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

19 hours ago, fluffys said:

Well I mean if someone that didn't play surf +repped your appeal would you complain? No. Like naga said, most staff have heard of you ~ even if they don't play. -rep Not fit for an unmute at this time.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Jaggo said:

Well I mean if someone that didn't play surf +repped your appeal would you complain? No. Like naga said, most staff have heard of you ~ even if they don't play. -rep Not fit for an unmute at this time.

Why would someone not from surf +rep this appeal? why would they even care? most staff have heard of me yes, except having all these other staff who haven't even seen me ONCE or talked to me EVER -rep is fking ridiculous, most admins on SURF actually like me and understand it's a fking joke, bubble, raven, rensta, tito, spongey, helix, serenity, hairy, tay, sid, dex, 1dj, motion, ALL of these ppl are either surf or bhop admins and are on good terms w/ me, it's just burnz and cjcambo who have a problem with me and i guess this kinetic guy but ih ave 0 idea who he is, the point is, let the ppl who are actually involved have the discussion thx

gonna have to change to a +rep, seen him on his new acc today really nice and also really nice, good to talk to and really good to talk to. really nice guy and defends me and defends me. +rep

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

Just now, shanehehexd said:

gonna have to change to a +rep, seen him on his new acc today really nice and also really nice, good to talk to and really good to talk to. really nice guy and defends me and defends me. +rep

thanks i really appreciate kind words from such a nice guy such as shane i've never met anyone else in my life i could consider a true friend +1

-Rep every time i've spoken to him and tried to start a conversation with you just shut people down and just abuse whoever you can for a reaction, i personally don't like people like you or your attitude towards life and for one hope you stay perm muted.

On 2/4/2018 at 1:02 PM, Vert said:

-Rep every time i've spoken to him and tried to start a conversation with you just shut people down and just abuse whoever you can for a reaction, i personally don't like people like you or your attitude towards life and for one hope you stay perm muted.

sry u feel this way but i thin ki speak for all of the kzg comunnity when i say that if u knew the real me u would kno im a #niceguy and i would rly just like to be given 1 last chance to prove that fact to the community =(

• Like 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic
  • GimmeYoFries unlocked this topic