SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

AWP Competition?

Naga

It would be cool to have a 5v5 one night bracket AWP competition with a phat prize ( Knife perhaps ;) )

I know our recent competitions on other servers didn't end well but I believe with a bit of planning we could throw a pretty decent comp.... Now I know what brings a playerbase to comps is a good prize am I right? Giving a knife to a 5 man squad wouldn't really work out, so give me some suggestions of cool prizes? I was thinking ANY game of choice for each player of the winning team?

What's everyones thoughts?

cs_go_awp_wallpaper_neon_by_twilightliciousbr-dajjbb4.jpg

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

I have an idea for a reward, a copy for each member of the winning team of a game that I'm very hype for, Battalion 1944. It's entering paid early access tomorrow (1st February, I think somewhere around $15). Real old-school style competitive FPS, designed to feel like a mix of CoD 2, Day of Defeat Source, and Counter-Strike. Should be a game that would interest any CSGO player :^)

23 minutes ago, Larko said:

I have an idea for a reward, a copy for each member of the winning team of a game that I'm very hype for, Battalion 1944. It's entering paid early access tomorrow (1st February, I think somewhere around $15). Real old-school style competitive FPS, designed to feel like a mix of CoD 2, Day of Defeat Source, and Counter-Strike. Should be a game that would interest any CSGO player :^)

Yeah bro me and @panthA have been waiting for that game for a while now ay, it looks so good... I'm keen for it to go competitive :O

I can assist in setting this up, I believe what naga is saying is true. A good prize is what gets competitions to work out. 

Prize should be 3 keys to each player of the winning team.

wtf do you mean no double jump @RetroViper, double jump has to be included as it is on awp and many many players enjoy it including myself.

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

9 minutes ago, Mtb said:

I can assist in setting this up, I believe what naga is saying is true. A good prize is what gets competitions to work out. 

Prize should be 3 keys to each player of the winning team.

wtf do you mean no double jump @RetroViper, double jump has to be included as it is on awp and many many players enjoy it including myself.

3 keys fuck that, we aint peasants.... I want the prizes to be worthwhile. 

Easy game boys is this going to be staff only?

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

4 minutes ago, Supreme ❤ said:

Easy game boys is this going to be staff only?

Are you taking the piss? haha

• Pile of poo 1

1 hour ago, Naga said:

Are you taking the piss? haha

Maybe xd

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Maybe we can put up Nagas virginity as a prize

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

Maybe 5 AWP skins? But this would definitely be awesome, @skyprah MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aspiring Minigames Moderator

:KZG_blue:

The grind never stops.

DUPREEH.

cowboy bebop smoking GIF

16 hours ago, Naga said:

Yeah bro me and @panthA have been waiting for that game for a while now ay, it looks so good... I'm keen for it to go competitive :O

m9 I've already made plans for my retirement of CS:GO for Battalion :P

Just now, panthA said:

m9 I've already made plans for my retirement of CS:GO for Battalion :P

Tomorrow night... get keen :KZG_old_banter:

1 minute ago, panthA said:

What are you saying @Naga? Your not staying up till 4am for the launch?

Got work :(

close quarters thats too easy ;) agianst mtb xd

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

• ruthles_kila locked this topic