SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Come on boys :(

$crim

yo ok idc what happens here but look woke made this video about me and chew saying he "auto strafes" 2 days later he gets banned for auto strafe. so idk xD. i had a video of him auto strafing by someone elso but its privated. ill try and get it

he was auto strafing ok, but he decided to record and turn it off according to another player "walrus"

*even tho this seems stupid just to hide ""my stupidity""* but yea 

Edited by krewzy

i pro kze it me krewzee

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

3 minutes ago, knxwledge said:

i pro kze it me krewzee

hns but alg i respect new players who claim they are OG kz players, who think a 287 was a wr in 2015 and say new kz is trash :)) 

53 minutes ago, ImaBag said:

found this video randomly on youtube the other day. good meme:sleepy:

yea but the retarded part is that he claims he dosent ahk but he does, i have the vid but its privet'ed ill try get it

2 minutes ago, krewzy said:

@ImaBag k so the vid is just bullshit, claiming he dosent auto strafe. like ^^^^^its right here xD

Edited by krewzy

it is impossible to cheat on valve vac anti -cheat secure enabled servers because cheating will result in an ban that will ban you and you are just a salty noob

it     is       also        impossible            to         script            because         the        server          has       a       cow         as      it's       anti-cheat

1 hour ago, Nyoom said:

it is impossible to cheat on valve vac anti -cheat secure enabled servers because cheating will result in an ban that will ban you and you are just a salty noob

it     is       also        impossible            to         script            because         the        server          has       a       cow         as      it's       anti-cheat

LOL XD  COW ANTI CHEAT XD FUCKING FUNNY

15 hours ago, krewzy said:

hns but alg i respect new players who claim they are OG kz players, who think a 287 was a wr in 2015 and say new kz is trash :)) 

how did i know that your small intellect would say this lmfao, get over yourself you little moron calling out retards for using ahk for strafing faster than you lmaooooooooooooo

im more of an og kz player than you ever were? dont even think any kz players that i played with at the time even know who you are so its ok

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

39 minutes ago, knxwledge said:

1: get over yourself you little moron calling out retards for using ahk for strafing faster 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2: played with at the time even know who you are so its ok

1: ok so i guess ur on his side saying that he dosent auto strafe and im in the wrong? 

2: no-one knows u in the kz community xD stfu 

2 hours ago, krewzy said:

1: ok so i guess ur on his side saying that he dosent auto strafe and im in the wrong? 

2: no-one knows u in the kz community xD stfu 

I know @knxwledge in kz he's a god

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

omg same i wanna be known on a kzg climb server omg !>!>!>!>>!?!?!?

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion