SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

The Rabbits Ban Appeal

The Rabbit (c18)

Hello i was banned for using my AHK script for strafing, this script is activated when i hold a&d then it will strafe back and forth to help get around angles.

I would like to be un-banned as i didn't realize this was banned as i use this on other servers and on MM without issue, if i am un-banned i wont be using it on your servers as its banned.

thank you for your time and have a nice day.
~The friendly Canadian, The Rabbit

Player The Rabbit
Steam ID STEAM_1:1:217226029
Steam3 ID [U:1:434452059]
Steam Community 76561198394717787
Invoked on 02-06-18 14:44
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [CowAC] Silent-Strafe Detected.
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from ♚ KZG | Retakes #1 128 tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/R...
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (1) The Rabbit (c18)

would like to be un-banned as i didn't realize this was banned as i use this on other servers and on MM without issue, 

What?

i use this on other servers and on MM without issue

Of course you could use it on mm with getting banned l0l 

Edited by (UCU) MadeInChina

8 hours ago, (UCU) MadeInChina said:

would like to be un-banned as i didn't realize this was banned as i use this on other servers and on MM without issue, 

What?

i use this on other servers and on MM without issue

Of course you could use it on mm with getting banned l0l 

yes i use it on lots of other servers with no issues

OW bans exist i know its not vaced

On 2/12/2018 at 6:24 PM, krewzy said:

-Rep learn how to strafe and play movement based game modes. If u use this on KZ ur life is sad

Thanks for the tip, i have been on some maps lately and i mainly awp thats why i used it in the past, i have stopped using it since this ban and i have noticed i do better without it on for some reason, still cant strafe worth a nickle but im practicing.

2 hours ago, The Rabbit (c18) said:

Thanks for the tip, i have been on some maps lately and i mainly awp thats why i used it in the past, i have stopped using it since this ban and i have noticed i do better without it on for some reason, still cant strafe worth a nickle but im practicing.

That’s not my point. I’m saying it’s just sad that u need a cheat to press A and D for you. And don’t try to deny it’s a cheat because it strafes for you wich is a script in a way and we all know scripts are a form of cheating. And we don’t like cheaters on KZG

2 hours ago, krewzy said:

That’s not my point. I’m saying it’s just sad that u need a cheat to press A and D for you. And don’t try to deny it’s a cheat because it strafes for you wich is a script in a way and we all know scripts are a form of cheating. And we don’t like cheaters on KZG

so would you also call a jump run bind a "cheat" because that is technically a script? I'm just wondering where you are drawing the line for it. Do you also consider binding shoot to m4 and nade jumps to m1 {yes I know that I'm weird but that's how I like my setup} as a script as it calls for a few bind files?  And yes it is "sad" that I used this "cheat" to press a and d ina set pattern for myself as I found it easier than trying to figure out how to have a key to toggle it via mouse movement {mouse left strafe left mouse right strafe right}. Like I've said above I've been playing a few strafe maps but I can't get the hang of it as I'm not used to the concept of having to use a and d to strafe I'm used to useing the mouse to do it because I came from cod and that's what we used tied with mouse wheel binds for jumping.

It gives you an advantage over other players therefore it is bannable... But honestly my opinion: Its a bit harsh being a bannable offence, its pretty much binding characters to do something for you. +1 for being unbanned

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

1 hour ago, Naga said:

It gives you an advantage over other players therefore it is bannable... But honestly my opinion: Its a bit harsh being a bannable offence, its pretty much binding characters to do something for you. +1 for being unbanned

so are jump run throw binds also bannable?

9 hours ago, The Rabbit (c18) said:

so are jump run throw binds also bannable?

They shouldn't be, as you are using in-game features to do it. Where it starts to draw the line is when using macros (like AHK) to do stuff for you, that's bannable.

1be.gif

21 minutes ago, Goose said:

They shouldn't be, as you are using in-game features to do it. Where it starts to draw the line is when using macros (like AHK) to do stuff for you, that's bannable.

Okay, I wasn't sure where you guys draw the line as to some people useing binds is an unfair advantage *though you can set them up in less than 2mins* over other players, I have played on servers I. The past that would ban you if you used a jump throw bind or if you were very consistent throwing smokes needless to say I don't play there anymore lol

On 2/16/2018 at 11:19 PM, The Rabbit (c18) said:

so would you also call a jump run bind a "cheat" because that is technically a script? I'm just wondering where you are drawing the line for it. Do you also consider binding shoot to m4 and nade jumps to m1 {yes I know that I'm weird but that's how I like my setup} as a script as it calls for a few bind files?  And yes it is "sad" that I used this "cheat" to press a and d ina set pattern for myself as I found it easier than trying to figure out how to have a key to toggle it via mouse movement {mouse left strafe left mouse right strafe right}. Like I've said above I've been playing a few strafe maps but I can't get the hang of it as I'm not used to the concept of having to use a and d to strafe I'm used to useing the mouse to do it because I came from cod and that's what we used tied with mouse wheel binds for jumping.

Ok u are retarded there’s a different between scripts (AHK’s) and a console bind...

1 hour ago, krewzy said:

Ok u are retarded there’s a different between scripts (AHK’s) and a console bind...

yes there is a difference between them, however they both can provide some sort of advantage that's why I asked where you are drawing the line, there's no reason to call people things just because they asked a question. I'm only here to have a Mature civil conversation If you wish to continue just throwing names around I'd ask you kindly to think about what you are typing and think if there is a more mature way to get your point across. Thank you ~The Rabbit

Just now, Wisey said:

-Rep everyone has learnt to play without using hacks and you should do the same

As I said here, I am learning to. 

On 16/02/2018 at 1:37 AM, The Rabbit (c18) said:

• skyprah locked this topic