SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Shitty Rant

angelo

oh no ugh GIF by NASCAR on NBC

He asked me what i thought about you because you were thinking of applying. All i said is i didnt really know you but had seen you play on the server a bit but never really spoken to you.

Ya yeet “it’s only a game bro”

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

Hunter/hehehe is a nice guy/girl - he drops for me when its eco time for the team (he's the only one with 10k+) - all that saving $$$ is useful after all!

Edited by helio
  • Juicy 1

A thought regarding the hehehe/Hunter situation came to me today. The way Hunter plays is a viable playstyle (on CT, not so much on T) yet people seem to get angry and assume this is the only reason Hunter is so highly ranked. I believe the issue mainly arises on T-side as many people (not only Hunter), try and get 'trash-time' frags when the CTs push after the rounds expire if there is a large difference in the teams (8 v 3 players remaining). While points don't mean anything to some people, to others it is life or death. In order to combat the delaying of rounds on T-side by those who only care about rank, is it possible to modify how points are received?

My suggestion is that any player on the T-side whom survives after the round expires due to time, have their points gained during that round halved or nullified. I'm not sure if this is possible however I believe it could make those who only care about rank (and attack Hunter) stop complaining as much.

Edited by Winged_Raven

2 hours ago, RetroViper said:

Yes that is a good idea, but the reason people are getting annoyed at hunter imo is because he never actually leaves B site on mirage and will always be last alive.

If he wants to practice anchoring B site, there is nothing that can be done. There is also nothing stopping people from executing on the B site to kill him. Sure it is frustrating if it is a 7 v 5 retake however if it is 10 v 2, I don't blame him.