SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Axil's Unban Appeal

Axil [No Sound]

Steam Account Name: Axil
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:54631798

Server Group: JUMP
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: 11-25-17 22:41

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate Language

(Trash talking, being rude and just all round an unpleasant toxic person)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: A few months ago there was an incident on the bhop server during a tournament, where I got overly upset at a friend of mine being banned, and reacted very poorly. I got caught up in silly drama and decided to trash talk the server.

I deeply regret doing so, and have greatly missed playing on the server. I was going to apply again for an unban sooner, but felt that the ban was fair, and I should wait longer before doing so.

I really hope for a second chance to be a part of this community, and will do my best to not repeat a situation like that again.

+1, But i do believe you should come off with a 2-3week silence if you were unbanned just to know you wont come back to abuse / be toxic to anyone straight up

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Big +1 never ever have i seen or heard of beening toxic until the situation in which happened. i would like to say waiting this long for an unban appeal was a good / long punishment and would like to see u on kzg once again.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Im just going to go out on a limb here and say that pissing off the owner of the servers is generally not such a great idea.

Looking at your last ban appeal i see that you were a valued member/player on our servers so i could see how it would be beneficial to have you back.

Also I agree it has definetly been a decent punishment but it seems like after the first time u clearly didnt care because u were unbanned then decided to do the exact same thing again. Maybe if you come back there should be a on a final warning. (im not sure if the two were seperate or if it was just a follow up to the original offence)

But then again you pissed off the bossman so have fun with that.

+1 she sent me nudes to get unmuted.

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

9 minutes ago, Naga said:

+1 she sent me nudes to get unmuted.

tbh who doesnt send you nudes...

+rep from this unban apeal i can see that you are a fair person and hopefully wont have any problems with you in the future

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

19 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Also I agree it has definetly been a decent punishment but it seems like after the first time u clearly didnt care because u were unbanned then decided to do the exact same thing again. Maybe if you come back there should be a on a final warning. (im not sure if the two were seperate or if it was just a follow up to the original offence)

But then again you pissed off the bossman so have fun with that.

Yeah it wasn't fair of me to be rude to Skyprah, and I wasn't nearly as respectful of the effort he puts in as I should have been.

But for note, After the first unban, I was re-banned before reconnecting to the server. I hadn't done the same thing again, it was Skyprahs choice that the unban shouldn't go through. Which was fair. So he un-did it.

I don't blame him for re-applying the ban, it hadn't been nearly long enough. I'm just hoping for a second chance now!

+1

As I said in Axil's last ban appeal, she is very helpful to have around in the community whether it be for server ideas or even just as another member that brings other players on when they see her on our servers.

Good luck.

sтεαм

And For That BHOP Comp She Put In A $45 Prize As She Got Banned After That. And She Still Gave It To The Winner...

edit: No she didn't. She took the prize back from the player running the tournament, then she was banned a few days later

Edited by krewzy
  • kms 2

16 hours ago, krewzy said:

And For That BHOP Comp She Put In A $45 Prize As She Got Banned After That. And She Still Gave It To The Winner...

edit: No she didn't. She took the prize back from the player running the tournament, then she was banned a few days later

Actually you were right the first time, I was banned during the competition, and despite deciding not to give the prizes out, I ended up contacting 1st and 2nd place and giving them their prizes, because I realized I was being a bit childish. The ban a few days later was just a re-application of the first ban, because it was appealed when Skyprah didn't want it to be :) I was also one of the 2 players running that tournament. So I didn't take back an item i'd already given, I was meant to pass it out myself. And after being a sook for a few hours, I did.

Edited by Axil [No Sound]

On 3/10/2018 at 10:47 AM, Axil [No Sound] said:

Actually you were right the first time, I was banned during the competition, and despite deciding not to give the prizes out, I ended up contacting 1st and 2nd place and giving them their prizes, because I realized I was being a bit childish. The ban a few days later was just a re-application of the first ban, because it was appealed when Skyprah didn't want it to be :) I was also one of the 2 players running that tournament. So I didn't take back an item i'd already given, I was meant to pass it out myself. And after being a sook for a few hours, I did.

I honestly do hope you get unbanned. You were nice enough to apologize to all the lads even know it was a little ratchet what you did. @skyprah unban your wife hun x

'Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.'  — Bill Nye

• skyprah locked this topic