SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Papasanta's Unban Appeal

Papasanta

Steam Account Name: Papasanta
Steam ID: Steam_1:1:126133664

Server Group: AIM
Server:  Casual Competitive

Date / Time of Ban: 03-05-18 11:32 , 03-06-18 16:31

Admin that Punished You: 2D

Reason for Ban: WALLHACK

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I think i should be unbanned because i wasn't cheating but people say i do look sketch and I play KZG FOR AGES And its my favourite and only Server and i want to play it again Most of my friends and I play on there having a good time even tho some people hate me on there and some people like me and I ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME
Thankyou Nokkia for helping me out create this and i hope i get unbanned. If u read this and don't unban me i will be depressed ty <3 YEEEEEEEEET. love ya And whats a tag at the bottom of this thing

Evidence please i would have to have a glance before i submit a    " - or + "

As for Wallhacks If you did indeed use wall hacks i wouldn't want to see you on the server again hacking in Pointless and absolute rubbish those whom do cheat need a swift kick to the vagina

-Rep sorry PapaSanta A lot of people have been complaining about you on Casual comp about walls

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

if someone can link me to the demo id like to have a look, atm i cant say =/- as i havnt seen it

Even though there is a small amount of evidence i would still conclude that you are walling, You clearly trace and follow someone through the wall and follow them through connector. Somehow you even manage to know when to start walking and stop running and that to me shows that you know the distance of the player through the wall. Not to mention the fact that once the player is in view you already have your crosshair on his head.

Original Ban

image.png.9c2ec57b5d3df210182252d62a25c9a8.png

Comms Bans

5a9ed5e0a206f_papacoms.thumb.PNG.beafade92fdff4c9cb154a937e80edd5.PNG

Knowing you aswell i know that you try troll and fool around quite alot on the servers so it did not suprise me one bit when there was a ban post against you.

8 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Even though there is a small amount of evidence i would still conclude that you are walling, You clearly trace and follow someone through the wall and follow them through connector. Somehow you even manage to know when to start walking and stop running and that to me shows that you know the distance of the player through the wall. Not to mention the fact that once the player is in view you already have your crosshair on his head.

Original Ban

Comms Bans

Knowing you aswell i know that you try troll and fool around quite alot on the servers so it did not suprise me one bit when there was a ban post against you.

I don’t know how you can say his clearly tracing and following through the wall when there is no xray. That’s an assumption. Yes its suss but this is the only evidence provided.   

if papasanta was clearly a Waller to most people whereis the mountain load of evidence and demos. 

There may may not be X-ray in spectator mode but people should be recording a in-game demo, with record in console so we can use X-ray. It would provide a much more clear picture what is going on.

It's called a radar:confused: Clear oversight by me.

31 minutes ago, ioutrankyou said:

I don’t know how you can say his clearly tracing and following through the wall when there is no xray. That’s an assumption. Yes its suss but this is the only evidence provided.

Im just giving my opinion as you gave yours.

But because your so amendment hes not cheating explain to me why u would follow someone through the wall instead of keeping aim at the one spot he could come through being the door, or that when he comes through the door he i already looking at his head.

As you said in another post, "I think it's a clear issue that needs to be addressed. If multiple players everygame are getting angry and annoyed at one player it's usually for the right reason"

Better yet tell me why you find the need to argue with every post i have, when other people have commented their thoughts. I dont really feel that you having to argue with every post i have lately is really that beneficial to any matter. These posts arent for your personal grudges for what ever it may be.

2 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

if papasanta was clearly a Waller to most people whereis the mountain load of evidence and demos. 

There may may not be X-ray in spectator mode but people should be recording a in-game demo, with record in console so we can use X-ray. It would provide a much more clear picture what is going on.

4 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Original Ban

Comms Bans

oh well rip me AND those other bans I've never ever had those its just mutes mate

13 hours ago, Supreme ❤ said:

-Rep sorry PapaSanta A lot of people have been complaining about you on Casual comp about walls

They are just bad and rip QUITING CSGO 

15 hours ago, RetroViper said:

-rep, from the evidence that has been provided shows that you have wallhacks

14 hours ago, ioutrankyou said:

+rep

What i saw as the 'Evidence' was quite frankly a hot pile of garbage.

ty ty 

13 hours ago, Supreme ❤ said:

Nice pics

Alright Mr @papasanta I only just recieved news of this situation and was asked to give another staff member my thoughts and opinions on the video. You obviously aren't very smart if you're posting here trying to get unbanned. How stupid do you think we are? Like honestly you were straight up blatantly playing around with your cheats in a quiet empty server hoping that nothing will happen to you. Well you're wrong.

Going through this video - 

We are able to spot out a few key timestamps which a quite fishy, although we don't have x-ray we are able to use our common cs go knowledge and map awareness along with the mini map to judge where and what you're aiming at.

• 0:46-0:48  This clip shows you walking back towards the right where suddenly you decide it's a great idea to step back and stare at the enemies exact position through the walls as they were heading down danger towards CT ramp where you decide it's also a good idea to nade them.

• 1:40-1:55  Here you clearly follow the dude without any sound cues or visual cues to provide you with the information that you needed. Unless you were using 3rd party software or you were being ghosted. Another possible factor, nonetheless still against the rules. Keep in mind that the radar also exists in this footage and we are able to witness you watching the man behind the walls and through the tree near connector door.

• 1:55-2:02 Now this ladies and gentlemen is the big shot giveaway, here we have this lovely gentlemen watching the dude as he makes his way onto B. If you pause at 1:57 you are able to see the clean and very strange positioning of your cross-hair and person. This and in conjunction with the mini-map and enemies position we are able to clearly see you aiming at the individual through the wall as you move in for the kill pre-aiming and anticipating him being there.

In my eyes and many others who agree with me, your ban is justified. Leave it and go home.

• Juicy 1

54 minutes ago, Blizz said:

Alright Mr @papasanta I only just recieved news of this situation and was asked to give another staff member my thoughts and opinions on the video. You obviously aren't very smart if you're posting here trying to get unbanned. How stupid do you think we are? Like honestly you were straight up blatantly playing around with your cheats in a quiet empty server hoping that nothing will happen to you. Well you're wrong.

Going through this video - 

We are able to spot out a few key timestamps which a quite fishy, although we don't have x-ray we are able to use our common cs go knowledge and map awareness along with the mini map to judge where and what you're aiming at.

• 0:46-0:48  This clip shows you walking back towards the right where suddenly you decide it's a great idea to step back and stare at the enemies exact position through the walls as they were heading down danger towards CT ramp where you decide it's also a good idea to nade them.

• 1:40-1:55  Here you clearly follow the dude without any sound cues or visual cues to provide you with the information that you needed. Unless you were using 3rd party software or you were being ghosted. Another possible factor, nonetheless still against the rules. Keep in mind that the radar also exists in this footage and we are able to witness you watching the man behind the walls and through the tree near connector door.

• 1:55-2:02 Now this ladies and gentlemen is the big shot giveaway, here we have this lovely gentlemen watching the dude as he makes his way onto B. If you pause at 1:57 you are able to see the clean and very strange positioning of your cross-hair and person. This and in conjunction with the mini-map and enemies position we are able to clearly see you aiming at the individual through the wall as you move in for the kill pre-aiming and anticipating him being there.

In my eyes and many others who agree with me, your ban is justified. Leave it and go home.

Big man Blizz explained it so well, we all should sub to his YouTube hhahah.

Sorry PapaSanta the evidence is there and obvious you were walling... Better luck next time mate. I know how much you love our community but you should learn to never respond to cheating as an answer, people just don’t like it in general. Anyways best of luck on the future.

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

after seeing the video i have to say you are using some sort of esp, thus -rep for me. enjoy the ban

To be fair the guy was rushing and with decent headphones you can easily tell that he is rushing + he doesn't have any teammates to watch that angle so he has to be careful when peeking angles like that. It was one clip on him pre aiming / pre peeking the corner

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

1 hour ago, Lethiem said:

To be fair the guy was rushing and with decent headphones you can easily tell that he is rushing + he doesn't have any teammates to watch that angle so he has to be careful when peeking angles like that. It was one clip on him pre aiming / pre peeking the corner

For me the headphones isn't the problem. His positioning and game sense is ringing alarm bells in that clip. In comparison to the same player you would see in the server weeks ago, it is like night and day. Never once did he get caught completely off guard. If there is a player last seen around long A, committing to a fight on ramp makes no sense, even if it is smoked off. Not to mention the perfect preaim through the door at the end. Any skilled player would sweep with their crosshair from the edge of the pillar, and to the other side of pillar hidden by the door. 

Overall it is disappointing it came to this as even though Papa is young, he was on the servers semi regularly. Lessons must be learnt regardless of the player. 

Edited by Winged_Raven
Grammar

39 minutes ago, Winged_Raven said:

For me the headphones isn't the problem. His positioning and game sense is ringing alarm bells in that clip. In comparison to the same player you would see in the server weeks ago, it is like night and day. Never once did he get caught completely off guard. If there is a player last seen around long A, committing to a fight on ramp makes no sense, even if it is smoked off. Not to mention the perfect preaim through the door at the end. Any skilled player would sweep with their crosshair from the edge of the pillar, and to the other side of pillar hidden by the door. 

Overall it is disappointing it came to this as even though Papa is young, he was on the servers semi regularly. Lessons must be learnt regardless of the player. 

That is true this is why i'm not siding.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

3 hours ago, Lethiem said:

;) lethium always joking around

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

4 hours ago, Lethiem said:

im not going by their kills. im going via their x-hair placement and how they behave. they clearly have a little knowledge of x placement but they hold it on walls, they peek out on an odd angle(not calling that walls i do this) and it looks sus. overall the game play looks like they 100% have some sort of esp. id like to see more demos, but we only have this im still on my -rep. maybe @Papasanta can provide their end if they have it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic