SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[--select--] risk_maticn's Administrator Application

MaticN

Steam Account Name:  risk_maticn
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:22308435

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I stated to play cs at 2006 till 2011, 1.6 version and i played in Europe. I have been admin on couple servers(1.6) cvar commands.. I didnt want to play cs go at the start, but i do when i moved to Australia 16 months ago.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have enough experience to judge on cheats. Cuz i used to play cs 1.6 5 years. i have been on a lot Lan tournaments. And have a lot ideas how to enhance server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I deserve cuz i have experience with i can contribute to server community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  50+
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  100

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Casual Competitive
Vouching Players:  pkn

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

-rep not much info, half of the stuff I don't know what ur talking about.

7 minutes ago, MaticN said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  50+
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  100

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Casual Competitive
Vouching Players:  pkn

tenor.gif?itemid=7346398

giphy (1).gif

I'm sorry but at this current time i'm doing a -rep just on the facts you placed little effort in the application and i find those whom don't put time into the application only want the status and not really to help.

As for you age just reading this application makes me question your age " 27 " But i could be wrong you actually could be 27  But i feel as if i might be right

Do you speak on the server as i've never seen you nor heard you before would love to get to know you on the server if i see you.

Yes i have 27 years, but i dont know English that good that is why my application looks silly. Yes i talk on regular base with pkn, supreme and other players and admins. I would describe myself more, but i dont want write again something silly, cuz i said again, my english is not that good/

2 hours ago, MaticN said:

Steam Account Name:  risk_maticn
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:22308435

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: English is not my strongest language, I'm applying for Casual Competitive " AIM " for the following reasons:

I stated to play cs at 2006 till 2011, 1.6 version and i played in Europe. I have been admin on couple servers(1.6) cvar commands.. I didn't want to play cs go at the start, but i did when i moved to Australia 16 months ago.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have enough experience to judge reality from cheats. Because i used to play cs 1.6 5 years So i believe i have good game sense. I have been to a lot Lan tournaments in the past. And i believe i have a lot of ideas on how to enhance server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe i deserve this because i have experience many years of game play and i could contribute to server community by helping people whom speak english but also my native language "language here" .

Play-Time on Server Group:  9 days 18:22:18 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Over an hour per session

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Unknown at the moment
Vouching Players:  pkn Possibily other users

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I hope this helps you @maticn Ive edited your application to sound a little more correct when it comes to english. this should help others understand you a little more

Good luck my friend.

-REP 

- toxic, always complaining about other people

-Haven’t heard you ever use your microphone

-I don’t think you can speak English or understand that well 

-No vouching players or staff  (except pkn)

-are you sure you’re 27? You really don’t sound like one

im sorry I don’t think you’re fit to be an admin on my opinion. I might be wrong so goodluck ❤️❤️ :/

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

19 minutes ago, Supreme ❤ said:

-are you sure you’re 27? You really don’t sound like one

im sorry I don’t think you’re fit to be an admin on my opinion. I might be wrong so goodluck ❤️❤️ :/

pretty sure he said above that his 27 after i questioned him about it and it seems his language and slight lack of English gives the impression his younger but ive know adults who are in there 40's have english as if they were 10 or less  

Neutral

•Not the best of applications

•I haven’t seen you ingame 

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

1 hour ago, VelxinOne said:

pretty sure he said above that his 27 after i questioned him about it and it seems his language and slight lack of English gives the impression his younger but ive know adults who are in there 40's have english as if they were 10 or less  

I came in Australia 16 months ago, and i didnt know english not at all.. Even this is good for me so far.

Neutral. 

I can vouch that you are active on the server and often do see you online. However I can't recall a time I've ever heard you use a microphone.

I also can't recall the last time you said something in the chat. That might just be me however. 

If you are denied (or accepted)  I would recommend to become more involved with the players on the server. It will help your English and people will recognize you more.  

Best of luck. :)

Maticn is a good guy even though sadly I haven't talked to him much
This guy is a man of my nationality so I only wish you the best in your application mate.
Would love to talk to you in discord or teamspeak sometime.

149626_101.png

-Rep for three reasons

1.  I never said i would vouch for you, before putting down anyone for a vouch you should be asking them first.
  2. I told you yesterday that a admin has to have a mic and you are yet to show that to me
  3. You do not meet a few of the requirements which are stated for you to read before applying.
  • 30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month. (That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.)
  • Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].

I do believe that you are 27 having played 1.6 for many years, but my main issue here is that i have not seen anything to justify this application apart from the fact that you are regularly on the server. It seems to me like you maybe want admin for the wrong reasons as i have seen you accuse multiple players of hacking and when i was watching them i couldn't find anything to justify these accusations.

I get that english is not your first language and we cannot discriminate against that but the problem is that you need to have mastered it a bit more. Alot of the admin role involves warning people and if you cant really put a proper sentence together then i fail to see how you could do this. 

Please dont let any of this discourage you from playing the server as you are a great player and very active on the server. 

Im guessing things could change in the future after more have met you in gameplay and you have learnt a bit more of the language to fill out the application and do the roles of a admin 100% 

Goodluck in the future.

Thanks Bubble and Raven.

I would like to watch sometime if i think that someone has wh or other cheats, nothing else.

I understand that i need good level of English and there is nothing that i can do.

Of course i will keep playing, cuz anyway i have nothing to do else.

1 hour ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

-Rep for three reasons

1.  I never said i would vouch for you, before putting down anyone for a vouch you should be asking them first.
  2. I told you yesterday that a admin has to have a mic and you are yet to show that to me
  3. You do not meet a few of the requirements which are stated for you to read before applying.
  • 30 forums posts OR have had a forum account for at least 1 month. (That is either helping develop the server you are applying for or being a constructive member on the forums.)
  • Have at least two administrators or moderators of the server you're applying for to vouch you [trial administrators and/or moderators can not vouch for you].

I do believe that you are 27 having played 1.6 for many years, but my main issue here is that i have not seen anything to justify this application apart from the fact that you are regularly on the server. It seems to me like you maybe want admin for the wrong reasons as i have seen you accuse multiple players of hacking and when i was watching them i couldn't find anything to justify these accusations.

I get that english is not your first language and we cannot discriminate against that but the problem is that you need to have mastered it a bit more. Alot of the admin role involves warning people and if you cant really put a proper sentence together then i fail to see how you could do this. 

Please dont let any of this discourage you from playing the server as you are a great player and very active on the server. 

Im guessing things could change in the future after more have met you in gameplay and you have learnt a bit more of the language to fill out the application and do the roles of a admin 100% 

Goodluck in the future.

Correct me if im wrong but his join date is 18/01/18 That should mean his meet that requirement.

I am currently neutral on this application but i believe that you are a great guy, although your english isn’t the strongest all that matters is that you try your best. Keep doing what you do. 

latest?cb=20111128052231

Denied,

sorry bud.

Please re-apply when you have at least two staff members vouching and you have passed the requirements.

Also if you can please try put more effort in to any future applications :)

loop eye GIF by Psyklon

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic