SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

surf_crush

droppy

surf_crush is kicking me because of missing map so I went to download the map from another server only to find that you have a different version of the map so I would like to request a download link to your version of surf_crush tyty

Excuse me if I’m wrong but can’t you just go into your map files and delete the surf_crush.bsp and whatever the other file is?

latest?cb=20111128052231

11 hours ago, Lim. said:

Excuse me if I’m wrong but can’t you just go into your map files and delete the surf_crush.bsp and whatever the other file is?

He's saying the fastdl didn't give him the map files so he went to another server but it differed, if he did that it would just come up that he's missing the map again.

19 hours ago, Lim. said:

the problem is not that i have the wrong version the problem is that I didnt have the map to begin with and it wont download at all so i need to download link

• My Name is Tito locked this topic