SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MINIGAMES] lighten's Moderator Application

lighten

Steam Account Name:  lighten
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:85087854

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My Name is lighten. Use to go to uni for business management until something way better came up. Relaxed. Chilled, Laid Back.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I bring a great atmosphere, easy to talk to about anything, AMAZING SKILL (better then ninim) (atleast i reckon)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I was a Trusted member Ban-Hammer Jailbreak for around 7-8 months until we fare-welled the great community. I believe I have gone by the rules as much as i could. Having a joke here and there. I believe I deserve to be a part of the Killzone Gaming's staff team as i have already had experience as a moderator (Trusted) and can bring a great but safe for children (i guess) atmosphere and an experience that NO ONE WILL FORGET. SO THEY COME BACK

My past Jailbreak experience is a more rule dominate game as it relies on a set CT ruies and T rules. There was by far way many rules to Jailbreak compared to minigames. So i believe i can enforce rules to all players no matter who they are. No favoritism HERE!

The role of being a Minigames Moderator would bring on a new bunch of responsibilities, and I acknowledge that and I’m willing to change to suit any new responsibilities to create an enjoyable and fun environment on the server and throughout the community.

Becoming a minigames moderator would be superb because it would able me to make sure that all players have an enjoyable time and come back the next day! As I basically only play Counter Strike, I am willing to be an active moderator and bring peace and justice to the Killzone Gaming community while creating an enjoyable and fun server for all to experience day after day.

p.s I UNDERSTAND WHAT A JOKE IS :P much love

Play-Time on Server Group:  7d 21:49h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  10am-3am EVERY DAY

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Zing, Spodeyy Ec1ipse
Vouching Players:  Snapz, Blobby, Flem, Im A Bag

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by lighten

(Private to ybSnapz) Zing: cant wait until snapz gets declined xd[ret] (Private to ybSnapz) Zing: oh shit wrong per

lighten: would u +1 me for minigames moderator?
lighten: its lighten                                                                                                
+1 for jailbreak admin
Spodeyy: neutral                  

+rep Ban-Hammer players are slowly taking over KZG let's keep this up! Also you're availability is great and with past experience I think this would be a great addition to our MG staff group

ying to touch

Neutral.

Lighten is a chill bloke and loves to have a laugh. I think you would be able to handle a staff position, especially since you have prior experience but I have no idea whether or not you would be the same person when acting as staff compared to when you play as a regular. What I mean by that is that you don't really act like a role model on the server which is a big thing for KZG in my opinion. 

Also I can't ignore the fact that when you're in a bad mood (i.e after work sometimes) you change personality-wise completely, so not sure how that would affect your decisions.

Committed player, on regularly, fun to be around but if you do get the chance you will really need to show me what you got. Other than that, all the best!

*Insert piss joke here*

• Like 2

sтεαм

Neutral

hard to keep up with all these name changes, would be great to see you do more than follow rules and act above other players as role model or rule enforcer in a sense.

(i like how cool zing is with his yellow writing)

+rep

lighten is a chill guy who would fit this role perfectly due to his past experiences as staff on another community and his knowledge on how to handle many different situations.

latest?cb=20111128052231

Sorry Lighten i love you but -1. You arent mature enough to be a successful team member. I have known you for many years however i do not believe you will be able to keep the server under control and use your powers in a positive way.

In your time as a trusted member on the banhammer jailbreak server, you never used your powers for good and only made people want to quit. Do not give him mod.

Edited by jordan882

he seems like hes taking the piss alot of the time, but i saw in bh that he really knew when to step up and dealt with issues really well and (mainly) calmly.

+1, idk if you deserve it over anyone else bc i aint play mg, but i know you'd be a good addition to staff anywhere.

also, 7-8 months is a lie. it was like 4. the last 3 the server was more dead than my cat.

Edited by sadkid

Neutral.

Lighten is a chill bloke and loves to have a laugh. I think you would be able to handle a staff position, especially since you have prior experience but I have no idea whether or not you would be the same person when acting as staff compared to when you play as a regular. What I mean by that is that you don't really act like a role model on the server which is a big thing for KZG in my opinion. 

Also I can't ignore the fact that when you're in a bad mood (i.e after work sometimes) you change personality-wise completely, so not sure how that would affect your decisions.

Committed player, on regularly, fun to be around but if you do get the chance you will really need to show me what you got. Other than that, all the best!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@lighten please get on contact with me on steam or Teamspeak to discuss a few things :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

Denied.
As explained on Discord just then :)

Reapply at a later date :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic