SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Legend's Trip To WonderLand

Legend

Current ingame name :Legend

What server are you applying for? : Scoutz and Knives
 (  119.252.191.45:27035 )
Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:169323104

Where are you located?: Brisbane Australia

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on?Yes

Have you ever donated to the server? :No sorry but i probably will if its needed for future events

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: 
WillyWanaka  Scouts and Knives player ) Not on Forums
☈ OTH ☈ ( Scouts and Knives player ) Not on Forums
[Trial Admin] Nosey 
$iMPLY (Sky, Simply says to just message him)

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : Because i genuinely like scoutzandknives and i have for a very long time and i like the community  and i find it better when people play by the rules and don't just spam there mics with music and such. I have been a former staff in a lot of different communities including Marty's TTT , Dopefishgaming , Monumental Gaming. 

Extra (If any) : I don't have an annoying voice, i'm an Positive and out going person and i probably will be on the server when i can for example After a competitive on csgo and i am waiting for friends i am usually on the server at least 2-3 times a week for atleast an hr or so ( i will probably be on more if i were a staff just so i can help out )
****Social/People Skills****
1* Effective Problem Solver
2* Postive
3* Follows Direction
4* Good Leadership
5* People Pleaser 

Hey man i really suggest changing your colour to white black is very difficult to read :)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search