SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Unban request Teal

Tealll

Teal

SK

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076466495/

11:30pm 23/08/2016

dopescope

I think he thought I was cheating

dopescope the trial mod with approximately 160 hours on csgo doesn't have a clue on whats going on in cs let alone the real world. I am not cheating, I've been playing for a long time and you guys shouldn't even attempt to trial people with such little experience in the game. What a waste of my time dopescope.

well 1st things 1st Mate Someone ban him from our forum as he DDos M@chine, 2nd i can not i repeat I CAN NOT BAN AS A TRIAL ADMIN HIGHER STAFF BANNED YOU PEACE OUT

Edit i have those hours on the scouts server alone bahahaha

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

We have no evidence against you hacking, I will contact @"Machine" to get the unban process sorted and see what he has to say.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

No was last night machine banned him 

NZ TIME
 "Machine" pokes you: and recording or anyhting
-TeaL was banned
 You poked "Machine" with message:people cant watch my demos lol shits fkd
 "Machine" pokes you: just DDED ME

RIP M@chine For doing his job well

This was a miss type 

Why would I ddos machine If I didn't even know he was an admin, I literally thought you had banned me as I stated. If I could ddos someone it would be you, mr 163hours.

KZG please don't let this guy get full admin perms, he has 163 hours "alone". It'll be a waste of everyone's time.

hours have nothing to do with your potential as Administrator i followed the protocols i am meant to as trial and another admin was present and declared you a rule breaker of our community server i only up hold the server rules mate it up to you how you see it honestly think you need an attitude check whilst continuing to flag me off, i don't think you get it i didnt do anything to you simply advised someone of dodgy looking behaviour it was at admin discretion of what he thought so thank you for your lovely comments about me :)

ok so, I was called on to the server by Dopescope two times within 10 minutes to have a cheeky look at you, I spectated you when you killed dopescope and thought that there was a bit of prefire, I gave it the benefit of the doubt and continued to play the game, As I come out from my spawn you prefire the corner at the exact height I was "strafing" at, to me this is fishy, because Dopescope was the admin that witnessed you getting all the "fishy" kills ill leave it up to him whether you get unban or not, but I see enough evidence just within my short time on the server for you to keep your 1 week ban.

I recommend you remove the ban so other lurkers and admins can watch him, me and blaze are pretty familiar with hacks so let us supervise this player. however keep the ban for three days just for talking shit to a trial admin, doesn't matter if he misjudged you or banned you (which was not the case he can not ban) you should apologies for misunderstanding and not escalate it even more. what sort of behavious is this, I know it is frustrating to get banned if you were not hacking but this does not give you any right to talk shit espcially to a decent guy like dope. One of the best players larko gets banned on multiple servers multiple times, and pm's me to give them his story he never cries about it.

3 day ban then we will see what you do after. agreed? @"Acid"

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

i think a one week ban suits for now seeing as no we have video evidence.But if caught Hacking on our servers it will be permanent. i was witness to everybody on server who decided to leave because or unfair gameplay and had 2nd opinion but if you persist to doubt my judgement and or abuse me on server or forum after the banned period there are always consequences for actions as we try and make the server good for everybody your attitude towards me on Forum will not be accepted on server take a week to think about this come back with a clear view of me.

Dope = Fair, Genuine and would never stop players on our servers if they abide by the server rules, check it

@"skyPRAh" @"ThrasheR" could we settle this over it now carried on long enough

I got admin when I had 50 hours in CSGO. What is your point?

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

At 50 hours you probably unintentionally banned people who didn't deserve to be banned because you wouldn't even have known how to climb a ladder let alone knowing what was legitimately a good player and what was actually hacks.

I pray for those poor souls that have been wrongfully banned by the inexperienced. I'm sure you're experienced now sorrow but there's someone out there that is still crying to this day because you banned them permanently when you had 50 hours.

I have been playing counter strike since 2007, hardly played CSGO.

teal you gotta understand if you ever want to play you have to watch what you say lol. some of us played for a long time and make new accounts, I played since 2002 cs 1.5 took 4 years off and got back to it with csgo recently.. sorrow just told you since 2007.. don't attack people on hours because some with many years of gaming dont know shit about hackers or experience it self. quit talking and we will unban you in the soon future, I remember you from the old HD server I think, I dont know why you have such a bad attitude now. respect the supervisors of the community whether they make an error or not, can you agree with a simple 'yes' and no other comments? I know sorrow will just perm ban u if you mouth him one more time.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search