SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

favourite subway combo

subway eat fresh

yeah nah yeah nah yeah guys put your favourite subway combos down below, ill go first:

1. foot long ham, italian herbs and garlic bread, old english cheese, toasted, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, jalapenos, cucumber, salt & pepper, honey mustard/thousand islands sauce.

2. Nothing else

Foot Long, Steak Egg and Cheese, Roosted Garlic, Swiss Cheese, Toasted, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pickles, extra Salt and Pepper, South West and BBQ Sauce.

• Angry 1

yeah i like the to get a foot long then get them to cut it in half right. right so now its cut in half so you go and get the cheese. like the old cheese, english one. old english. then you get that right, and if the employee looks like an angry goth you get them to like, lick it. then they do the thing with the toaster and every time they ask about salads and stuff you say no, but when they ask for pepper and salt you say, like, yeah. and more salt. like alot of salt. you can get pepper if you want i dont care you do you you feel? but like its better without pepper. then you say eftpos over and over until she gets mad and then you spit on the card reader, slap your right nut on the till tip $500 and leave

but like in a respectful way

Italian BMT on toasted herb and and garlic bread , double old english cheese , olives , jalipino's with garlic aoili and ranch sauce.

16 hours ago, sadkid said:

yeah i like the to get a foot long then get them to cut it in half right.

That's for pussies bruh , if you cant eat the whole thing you aint a real man.

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS RAVEN

Edited by .deX
edited to wish my princess a happy birthday

Foot Long Meat Ball on Italian Herbs and Cheese. with lettuce and carrot. top shit right there

(Private to ybSnapz) Zing: cant wait until snapz gets declined xd[ret] (Private to ybSnapz) Zing: oh shit wrong per

3 hours ago, Lim. said:

getting hit by a foot long train

Sounds like the kind of train i wanna get hit by.

2 hours ago, Jerry said:

Subway mak me s1ck

YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!!! </3 :(