SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Nolesy's Administrator Application

Nolesy

1 hour ago, Snapz said:

Last night Nolsey and his delightful group of friends choose me to be the target of there abuse, this went on for about an hour and ended with a lot of silences being handed out and a day ban or two given out as well. 

I joined the server and joined in with the banter, to which i was then "attacked"(using this word seems a bit much but i don't have a better word for it) by a group including Nolsey, after being abused for a while most of the group was silenced by the admins on at the time, they then choose to avoid the silence by changing there names (i don't think Nolsey changed his name but he was still apart of the group that did).

It also seems that Nolsey has done this to other members of the community in the past so it is clearly not a one of incident.

Nolsey was apart of this group and has proven himself to be everything that KZG does not want in an admin, it is a joke to think you would act like that when you are applying for admin, from the way you and your friends choose to act on the server this application should just be laughed at, plus the app lacks effort. 

@Vert and @.deX were on at the time and also witnessed the disgusting behaviour you showed on the server. I would like to see there hopefully changed opinion considering they have both +1 you on this application. So to say -1 would not simply be enough, i believe Nolsey is as far from admin material as one can possible be and will only be a detriment to the community if we was given admin. 

I had Discussion with Dex Earlier and i have Revoked my +1 from his Application and turned it to a -1 from the shown behavior, i'm more disappointed on how Nolesy acted last night than anything i know he can be a good person and player but the people hes surrounded in just ruins it.

Staff disrespect and player disrespect for that matter shouldn't go on in that manner and people just need to stop being so over the top and just generally toxic it ruins every community on every Game.

• .deX locked this topic