SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[KZG] Rustcon Solo|Duo|Trio Slightly Modded

VelxinOne

Hello my fellow KZG Homies

I VelxinOne have taken the role as manager for the KZG Rust server ill be working on this project daily trying to keep it up to playable standards
the server will be a 3x Solo|Duo|Trio [Slightly Modded]. All notes and updates will be posted in the changelog on the forums

[Added]  [Remove] [Work in progress]

• Death Notes - Broadcasts players and animals deaths to chat
  • Supply Signal Alerts - Broadcasts a message when someone throws a supply signal
  • ilCLnhY.png 
  • ^^^This may be remove depending on feedback^^^
  • Save Announcer - Announces to all players when the server saves
  • Auto Fuel - Automatically fuels lights using fuel from the tool cupboard's inventory  " This will be on trial Depending if people like it"
  • Clans - 3 Members max per clan to prevent huge clans
  • Info Panel - GUI with game infomation
  • Item Skin Randomizer - Like who doesnt like skins :D
  • QuickSmelt - Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types  " Set to 2x " [Currently enhancing this feature]
  • Gather Control - Control gather rates by day and night  3x through the day and 4x at night time.
  • Gather Manager - Increases the amount of items gained from gathering resources    " Changed to 3x Server "
  • Realtime Wipe Info - Auto title and description updating, auto wipe schedule, chat filter, and more [ Working on this ]
  • Player Report - GUI reporting for players after being killed  " Don't Abuse this system " [ Working on this ]
  • Better Chat - Ranks  [Managers] [Moderators] [Players] - [ Working on this ]
  • Voteday - Remove Figured it wont be a somewhat vanilla with this 

Hopefully with the work i put into this and the effort im going to give for this server  it shouldn't die like the previous one's  Now we all know how hard it is to gain members for a Rust server but i do hope with this server it should not only thrive but bring members to our lovely community.

Server name  Under Modded Section     [KZG] Rustcon 3x Solo|Duo|Trio   

3 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

can there be no decay?

At this current moment its staying close to vanilla so decay will be active.

• VelxinOne locked this topic