SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Clan for rust server!!

Wolfleader

Hello,

As you may or may not know @VelxinOne has been working on a Rust server for KZG!!! Yay

You can check that out here:

I am looking for 2 other Members to start a clan with me. I am yet to decide the name of the Clan as we can do it together.

If you would like to be in my team please comment below with this format:

2 People will be chosen soon....

Why do you want to be in this clan?

Got any name ideas?

How active are you on Rust and what is your skill level?

How can you help the clan?

Anything else you want to add?

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

Woah heaps is happening while my pc is broken, come on guys. Btw hopefully this one pops off, I'm pretty sure theres been like 2 keg rust servers (I'm certain there was one, can't remember if there was 2) 

I haven't played rust in a long time and have been meaning to get back into it when my pc is fixed, i have like 400 hours and used to play a fuck ton with KZG's Rust god @Paradox

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Jaggo said:

Woah heaps is happening while my pc is broken, come on guys. Btw hopefully this one pops off, I'm pretty sure theres been like 2 keg rust servers (I'm certain there was one, can't remember if there was 2) 

I haven't played rust in a long time and have been meaning to get back into it when my pc is fixed, i have like 400 hours and used to play a fuck ton with KZG's Rust god @Paradox

Yes there have been 2 previous server over a few years. sadly they didnt pan out. hopefully with the help from community members we can turn this one into a good working server with activity