SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Samatazz's Unban Appeal

Samatazz

Steam Account Name: Samatazz
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:35646080

Server Group: SKILL
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 15/11/17

Admin that Punished You: Skypra

Reason for Ban: "advertising"

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't know how i was initially banned for advertising. I have previously contacted skypra over steam to ask for an unban but got the response "it doesn't benefit me in any way". I will admit that there was talking about my previous server in your servers but my servers were SHUT DOWN at the time of the speaking. i was legit ONLY asked questions and NOT actively advertising or ever even brought up ZTS on my own accord. need proof of ZTS being shut down while i was banned?

Here is my ban and when i was banned (on the 15/11/17): VGngBu1.jpg 
Here is when i shut down ZTS (14/08/17) 3 months before my ban: 6KYhV9Q.jpg

I even advertised your servers in my shut down notice as it was were i was moving to at the time as well! i wasn't expecting to be banned for people asking me questions about why i shut down and how i ran it. I believe i even offered to set up my timer and give everything to you guys during my shutdown but i was denied.

So i am kind of unsure how i got banned for advertising a community that was shut down at the time. I am unsure if your admins didn't know at the time it was shut down and thought it was still up and there was a miss-communication or something along those lines but i feel my initial ban was unwarranted and as i was taking a break from csgo and surfing in general i didn't bother chasing it up apart from the quick steam message to skypra. I will say though at the time of my ban i believe there were some servers up that had ZTS tags in them they were not mine at that point in time and were probably just trying to capitalise on my shutting down.

Just for the sake of being honest i will also say that i DID try to re-initialise my servers about 2 weeks ago but due to the absolute shittyness of my current free host and the constant ddosing i have given up on even trying and just want to surf during my free time from uni.

There are multiple admins that know my alternate account i used to simply surf on KZG and i can GUARANTEE you that they will have never heard me advertise ZTS in ANY WAY during my time on KZG.

Edited by Samatazz

Heard a lot about you, never really talked to you, I don't see why not considering the reason isn't really relevant anymore.

+1.

+1 a Well spoken about and well known player / owner always was nice whenever i spoke to him, i feel like he has learnt his lesson and seeming ZTS is gone theres no reason for him to be banned anymore.
good Luck.

Samatazz definitely did not deserve this ban. I have known Sam for a long time now and I'm certain that what he says is true. Certainly should be unbanned.

3 hours ago, Samatazz said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I don't know how i was initially banned for advertising. I have previously contacted skypra over steam to ask for an unban but got the response "it doesn't benefit me in any way". I will admit that there was talking about my previous server in your servers but my servers were SHUT DOWN at the time of the speaking. i was legit ONLY asked questions and NOT actively advertising or ever even brought up ZTS on my own accord. need proof of ZTS being shut down while i was banned?

Here is my ban and when i was banned (on the 15/11/17): VGngBu1.jpg 
Here is when i shut down ZTS (14/08/17) 3 months before my ban:

You were banned for advertising on the server, intentionally or not. You constantly telling people that your server was back up and that you were heading off to go surf on it while playing on kzg servers. That's advertising. I banned you for exactly. You wanted your own servers, so go play on your own servers. Your servers were not down when you were banned on the 15th of November 2017. They were back online after the recent shutdown. You must of forgotten that.

samatazz.png

You were banned a couple of weeks later.

You were caught playing on the servers today by our smurf detection and banned. Instead of making this ban appeal, you decided to ban evade. You've been ban evading for days and have a couple of hours on the server in the last few days. You were also wearing the ZTS tag the whole time while playing on this account. Advertising on your smurf, nice man. 

16 minutes ago, skyprah? said:

You were banned for advertising on the server, intentionally or not. You constantly telling people that your server was back up and that you were heading off to go surf on it while playing on kzg servers. That's advertising. I banned you for exactly. You wanted your own servers, so go play on your own servers. Your servers were not down when you were banned on the 15th of November 2017. They were back online after the recent shutdown. You must of forgotten that.

samatazz.png

You were banned a couple of weeks later.

You were caught playing on the servers today by our smurf detection and banned. Instead of making this ban appeal, you decided to ban evade. You've been ban evading for days and have a couple of hours on the server in the last few days. You were also wearing the ZTS tag the whole time while playing on this account. Advertising on your smurf, nice man. 

The screenshot of me posting the IP's was in MY OWN forums shoutbox. The "we back bitches" was just me posting as i put the forums back up as i shut down the website completely and then the server IP's were posted when i put the servers back up. The servers lasted about a week before i let them die again and gave up (before my ban). The smurf account i used wasn't detected it was banned by Tito as i revealed who i was to him. 

I will say that i DID occasionally say "I'm gonna go surf on my servers now" BUT this is taken out of context. someone would tell me to go back to ZTS so i would say "Ok fine ill go back to my servers now. Oh wait" and then do some dumb fake cry shit. I have never posted my server IP's in your server. I have never advertised their IP's over microphone either. It was well and TRULY dead by the time i was banned. I never would have thought that simply talking about a surfing community that was the #1 surfing community that had since been shut down at that time would be reason for a ban.

About the smurf account: You do realise that a ZTS tag or a tag of ANY KIND is overridden by the timer right? no one will EVER see that ZTS tag while i'm on your surf server right?? so there is 0 way for me to have been advertising with a TAG right????

I've probably been using that smurf account for a week, i would simply listen to the banter and very very rarely join in. Ask anyone that knows that account and i guarantee you they will all tell you i never once advertised. i never once talked about ZTS and i never once did anything wrong on that account. it is only banned as it was my smurf of a ban that i personally feel isn't deserved. I've served an almost 6 month ban so far. Never once joined the server until a week ago on that account. 

At the very least i feel i have served my time and i have 100% learned from my ban. I was NEVER given ANY warnings while i was on the server by ANY admins of ANY kind. not even yourself. I was just INSTANTLY banned one day. Never caused a fuss about it, never complained openly, simply took the ban and left. I am starting to get back into surfing recently and simply want to be were all the people i know and started surfing with are. And they are mostly on KZG. I don't want to cause any drama i don't want to advertise i don't want to do anything other than chill, surf and relax with mates that i know.

Just to help understand here is an image of my full shoutbox history from the point posted by skypra

As you can see people were complaining about the server being fucked and down on the 29/30th of October. and them saying to bring back ZTS on the 8th of November. Followed by the next post of the servers being fucked again on the 12th of Jan (2 months after my ban) and then again on the 27th of Feb. I scribbled out the IP's of the people who posted.  and you can clearly see i didn't reply to any of them. Sure you can assume i deleted some or what not but if skypra has already been to my website to take the previous screenshot i'm sure he will be able to tell its all exactly the same as it was and nothing is missing.

On 5/1/2018 at 7:45 PM, Samatazz said:

The smurf account i used wasn't detected it was banned by Tito as i revealed who i was to him. 

Tito was alerted because it detected you on an alt when he joined the server.

Sorry but your servers were back online and the reason for the ban was because you were telling people in a game that they were back up and that you're going on there now multiple times. You posting your new server IPs just two weeks before you were banned. Why? Because your servers were back up just like I originally said and remember. My ban was probably a week or two late as I had forgotten that I was supposed to ban you from when my admins told me what and how you were acting after reopening your server. You sparked my memory due to you trying to see what plugins are used on the BHOP server. Your story has too many flaws.

I would have probably considered this but due to you ban evading this week and playing on the servers on an alternate account, I'm denying this. Maybe try again in a month.

qqqqqqq.png

Got sent this, which is from a couple of days prior to you playing on the server with your smurf account. Looks like you were trying to get the "word out." Sneaky.

• skyprah locked this topic