SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Raven Signing Out

Raven

It is with a heavy heart and soul that I am writing this. It has come time for me to resign from my position as Skill Surf Manager.

I have enjoyed my time immensely surfing on kzg and have enjoyed every interaction I have had with the players and admin team.

I joined kzg in mid 2016 and became admin in December of that year.

Since that time I have seen a lot of players come and go, the vast majority of current players were not around when I became admin and the majority of players that were on when I started are no longer with us.

The question that may be on your mind is why am I resigning, upon going back to my admin application I noticed one thing I have been failing to do as I promised... I haven't been pouring Bob Ross a Rum and also because I don't want to get any older I have had far too many birthdays on this server. Jokes aside in my personal life I have been going through some physical and mental changes and will continue to go through these, I have also been busy with work and doing long hours unfortunately this means I can no longer dedicate as much time and passion to the kzg community as I once did in the past. Because of this I feel I need to vacate this position to allow someone else to one day fill my vacated position.

I would like to thank Skyprah for creating this amazing community and allowing me to be part of the staff team, Tito for being a great mate and for convincing me to apply for the position, The Community Directors for helping to manage the community and always being there when I needed some advice or something done above my position level.

I would also like to thank the current skill surf admin team B1N, Bubble, Cjcambo, Doshii, Senpaii, Kin37ik, Naga, Serenity, Spongey, Tay, Vert, Hairy Cherry, Motion you have all been a great help and I wish you all the best in your future admining (please don't mute me for signing on the server you know it’s my thing).

Also all the past skill surf admins I have had the pleasure of knowing Harry, Barchy, Delroy, Sid, BurnZZ, Rensta, Gerald, Lucify, First Class, 1DJ.

I would also like to thank my right hand man, my partner in banning Dexy Wexy you have been a great help and have always been someone to turn to when I have been unsure of any situation, now that you are the sole surf manager you will have to step up and take over.

There is great potential in the community and I wish to see it to continue to grow even if its only from the side lines. I think you will all be happy with the things that are planned for the servers.

Lastly thank you each and every one of you, you all have been a big part of my life over the past 2 years and it will be sad not to have as much contact with you as I have in the past. I am not leaving the community just going to be less active and step down from admining.

Yours Truly

Raven

Surf Server Princess

Edited by Raven

Goodbye princess raven.

you will be forever immortalised as the princess of killzonegaming.

good luck in the future.

?????? ? raven ???????????????️?????

latest?cb=20111128052231

You've been definitely going through physical changes, I saw that front double bicep at the gym the other day on Snapchat @Raven

All jokes aside, I hope everything gets better soon, and I hope most importantly you're happy

Love zucc :)

So sad to see my princess leave me , now im flying solo , what ever will I do :(

But for real , sad to see you go mate, you been a great friend and the greatest skill surf staff member we have ever had , make sure you still come on the servers and you will always be allowed to sing us a sweet ballad while im around.

Love you Princess Raven

What a legend, did a good term! Thanks for all your hard work and fun times Raven :) I'll never forget some of the funniest moments with you, and yes fighting for the rank when we were close in rank! 
In all, you done a great job in making it what it is today mate, so thanks 

q7FvjV2.png

I am so sad to hear that you are stepping down bro, I hope you come back some day and continue the work that you have made with skill surf. But until then, stay happy <3

5ace26fd2ac0f_606835049_preview_BetterThumbnail.gif.0e77d2e7aa631caa98cf7e407683579d.gif

never forget the lost surfers from the fall of ZTS

Ima miss you Raven :( thanks for being such a good lad ? 

Best of luck irl  ❤️?

Ex OG AIM/AWP Admin

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140602073925/no-game-no-life/images/a/a4/Excited_Jibril.gif

17 hours ago, Raven said:

I would also like to thank the current skill surf admin team B1N, Cjcambo, Doshii, Senpaii, Kin37ik, Naga, Serenity, Spongey, Tay, Vert, Hairy Cherry, Motion you have all been a great help and I wish you all the best in your future admining (please don't mute me for signing on the server you know it’s my thing).

Raven

Surf Server Princess

You forgot @Bubble

Raven, thanks for building this server to where it is today, i'll forever remember the banter and experiences which we shared. I hope we still see you on from time to time so that these good times dont have to come to an end!

Viva la revolution!

S1

Edited by S1nap5e

Thank you everyone for your reply's I thought a lot about resigning for a long time and felt it was the best decision I could make.

I am sad to leave this servers and will still pop on from time to time.

4 hours ago, Jerry said:

You forgot @Bubble

Sorry Bubble I don't how I managed to forget you, I would edit my post but im to lazy, and @My Name is Tito  is so good and he fixed my perms :)))).

Edited by My Name is Tito
xD
  • Juicy 1

Thank fuck! nah all memes along I remember fucking doing that shit on the dev server that took us fucking 18+ hours always a legend, we even met up IRL and I left ant's in your car, fucking useless cunt doesn't even use his car every day :) (I left a  Bourbon and Cola empty cup in his car and there was a little bit left) but yeah sad to see you leave dude, all the best with getting shit sorted. Hope to see you around :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic