SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Loading times

ichangemynamealot

Can someone explain why this server takes a fucking year to load peoples settings? The time it takes is ridiculous and I feel like something isn't working properly.

anyway please remove the loading timer and fix the issue instead xoxo

i am literally here to save kzg dont @ me ever again retard

It literately takes 2 mins a way of surfing without the timer is do "kill" in console and you can surf with no timer

I think your being annoyed by the people in the stack knifing / shooting and tbh thats annoying

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

It literately takes 2 mins a way of surfing without the timer is do "kill" in console and you can surf with no timer 

I think your being annoyed by the people in the stack knifing / shooting and tbh thats annoying

thats the dumbest shit i've ever read, my issue is the one i stated in my post not the one you magically concocted in your imagination.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, ichangemynamealot said:

thats the dumbest shit i've ever read, my issue is the one i stated in my post not the one you magically concocted in your imagination.

His only trying to help mate. No need to be so rude.

• kms 1

What he's suggesting isn't help, it's a bandaid fix.

1 hour ago, ichangemynamealot said:

What he's suggesting isn't help, it's a bandaid fix.

Baindaid? nice england

Also I was giving you a way to get around the problem. Would you rather have the map downloading screen for longer or would you like to sit in a stack talking to people in a stack

15 minutes ago, Jerry said:

Baindaid? nice england

Also I was giving you a way to get around the problem. Would you rather have the map downloading screen for longer or would you like to sit in a stack talking to people in a stack 

im terribly sorry for making a mistake brother i will make sure to never do it again please forgive me.

14 minutes ago, skyprah said:

Already done in the timer updates coming soon as well as NVMe drives.  Keep in mind it's pulling a huge amount of data from a database full of 100,000 unique users.

good shit keen

• My Name is Tito locked this topic