SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Replace cs_assault with de_cbble

paradiso

Seriously, barely anyone plays assault and it gets rtv'ed very quickly. Even if cobble isn't in the rotation it'd be better to play than assault. I vote to bring back cobble to replace assault! (or just add it back in)

EDIT: typo 

Edited by paradiso

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

Yes the problem with assault on the cas comp server is it is too small for 32 people.

I actually didnt realize cobble was even out atm but i totally agree that it is a much more suited map for the server.

or just add it no need for any removals? I am a big fan of assault.. brings back the old 1.6 days

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

On 02/06/2018 at 12:26 PM, ioutrankyou said:

Cbble was bad spawn on ct not being in buyzone. Train has this same issue on t side but not as bad.

P

im pretty sure sky and pantha fixed all the buy zone issues didnt they?

We spoke about this last night in the staff discord, I think cobble still has broken spawns. It will be brought up in the staff meeting on saturday so just relax until i have an answer.

16 hours ago, ill SodiuM LFT said:

+rep Cobblestone best map, dust 2 sucks and should be removed

We spoke about this last night in the staff discord, I think cobble still has broken spawns. It will be brought up in the staff meeting on saturday so just relax until i have an answer.

people who say dust2 sucks should uninstall csgo and go back to no recoil minecraft with guns fortnite.
assault and dust2 are cs classics and are very well balanced maps. I hope I make the aim meeting over the weekend to drop in my 2 cents

the only reason Assault gets rtv'd straight away is because most of the ct players are not familiar with the map and because it can tend to be t sided everyone rtv'd. The map itself is great, and its always fun to play even if you are on ct

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

hows this map t sided? there is so much flexibility for CT's in this map I win being on CT not t, windows roof top, 2x doors at the back, main front entrance, vents.. T's are squeezed and surrounded all they can hope to do is not get flashed and no one would peak them from different angles.. 
here is a thought, why are kids forced to go to school? because if it was up to them they would play on their ps4 all day and end up being bums living with parents til they're old and grey. 
the rtv option just makes a server filled with kids choose something they are used to playing. limitng them from exploration... players who adapt and understand most maps most likely had to be forced to play a match or two of the map they hated the most, slowly liking them and understanding them.

this is becoming a trend.. overplay a map so much you hate it, months later someone will come in and say this map is shit lets play something else 

assault is fun on 5v5 but with 15v15 it can be frustrating for T's since the walls in the warehouse are wallbangable (i myself know a few op spots) where cts can be killed by a dak at T spawn. imo if 15 players or so did this it could be incredibly frustrating to play against.

then again most players on the server dont really know how the map works and will usually just push from every entrance and get shut down from each area of the warehouse.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

my brothas.. 5v5 or 15v15 it is balanced well, a good T would know how to peek and push or camp, and a good ct would know when to peek push or extract. at the end, like you said, its how you play it with your team and how good is the team.. admins can insure a good team balance and the map will be fun as fuck. as far as I know when I walk into casual with randoms, I go CT and most of the time win, reason is most randoms like to camp and afraid of pushing so they choose the T side.. making ct's the confident players in most cases and ct's will most likely win in those cases.