SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

maps you miss (de_aztec)

BuLLee

If you are a 1.5 and 1.6 cs player you would appreciate this map. de_aztec is the perfect large map for a full server, so many peek spots  and perfect for long range aim.

i am angry at how the cs community over the years over played the shittiest map de_mirage for its small size over de_aztec a larger map

I also miss fy_pool and fy_iceworld .. quick maps that require intense close range skills.

Should we bring de_aztec more to the table and in the cycle?

Edited by BuLLee

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I would like to see this happen to add more variety in the rotation however you also nailed the reason why I believe the majority of people won't play it.

9 hours ago, BuLLee said:

perfect for long range aim.

If people start getting dominated by a team filled with awps, I could see a lot of frustrated players (who don't know how to counter this) quitting until the map is over.

18 hours ago, BuLLee said:

I also miss fy_pool and fy_iceworld .. quick maps that require intense close range skills.

matttttttte. what a time to be alive, poolday and iceworld were awesome even bloodstrike and deagle warehouse were good ones. Even old school day of militia, prodigy and estate with night vision goggles lol

18 hours ago, BuLLee said:

Should we bring de_aztec more to the table and in the cycle?

This was actually taken out not too long ago, the problem is people only play the maps that they know how to play. When it actually managed to get onto Aztec it was only for a short period of time, T Side would just start getting hammered after three rounds then it was just then getting smashed until the map is RTV'ed. 

Personaly i would love more variety in the map pool but the problem is that people are so bland that they only want to play the same three or four maps and sometimes u might be able to sneak in a inferno or overpass. I know it would never happen but maybe we should have a rolling map list that just changes the next one to a map, but then i can just see the server going empty on the maps they dont know so i dont really see that happening.

Still it would be good to have some of these maps still in the list if it doesnt cause any problems so that when the right players are on they might get played here and there.

I just wish there was a way to add operations maps like agency, santorini, zoo, season and resort. im sure there are alot ive missed but they were so much fun in the crappy casual valve servers.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

matttttttte. what a time to be alive, poolday and iceworld were awesome even bloodstrike and deagle warehouse were good ones. Even old school day of militia, prodigy and estate with night vision goggles lol

This was actually taken out not too long ago, the problem is people only play the maps that they know how to play. When it actually managed to get onto Aztec it was only for a short period of time, T Side would just start getting hammered after three rounds then it was just then getting smashed until the map is RTV'ed. 

Personaly i would love more variety in the map pool but the problem is that people are so bland that they only want to play the same three or four maps and sometimes u might be able to sneak in a inferno or overpass. I know it would never happen but maybe we should have a rolling map list that just changes the next one to a map, but then i can just see the server going empty on the maps they dont know so i dont really see that happening.

Still it would be good to have some of these maps still in the list if it doesnt cause any problems so that when the right players are on they might get played here and there.

I just wish there was a way to add operations maps like agency, santorini, zoo, season and resort. im sure there are alot ive missed but they were so much fun in the crappy casual valve servers.

bloodstrike was neat mate.. i like you.

thats the problem with newgen cs players, bunch of quitters.. map too hard they quit and go other servers.. map too new they rtv.. afraid of the unknown and can't explore. thats what happens when you give them too much power.. back in the early 2000's when a map is on, its on the whole time and you gotta play it and learn it no way around it you learn to enjoy it eventually .. today they whine to admins, rtv and post a depressing thread about how it mentally effected them playing a map that they were unfamiliar with lol.

how can people hate aztec, this is not a direct attack on winged at all but this is what I am saying, worried about awps? players today want a selective atmosphere that caters to their needs and can't adapt to anything else. I can admit the only thing I cant adapt to or enjoy is surf servers how can people play that shit it aint cs.

anyone remember de_market or de_season? they were hella fun

introducing them on top of de_cbble and cs_office would be nice too

• Hearts 1

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

52 minutes ago, paradiso said:

anyone remember de_market or de_season? they were hella fun

I see you are a man of culture as well.

2 hours ago, BuLLee said:

players today want a selective atmosphere that caters to their needs and can't adapt to anything else.

I believe this is the tough point when running the server. You have to cater to the masses most of the time to make running a server financially viable. Part of me still believes that throwing in some variation with maps that are out of the 'casual meta' could attract players looking for a new experience.

14 hours ago, Winged_Raven said:

I see you are a man of culture as well.

I believe this is the tough point when running the server. You have to cater to the masses most of the time to make running a server financially viable. Part of me still believes that throwing in some variation with maps that are out of the 'casual meta' could attract players looking for a new experience.

exactly why i think rotating old maps into the cycle every now and then is healthy..