SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

VIP knives in Casual Competitive not working

Centurion

VIP knife function as well as other VIP features and the !store command has been down for months now.

When will these features be re-implemented?

i doubt theyll be readded soon, most aim servers if not all aim servers dont have vip implemented at all.

i doubt they'll be readded soon as well

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

7 minutes ago, paradiso said:

i doubt theyll be readded soon, most aim servers if not all aim servers dont have vip implemented at all.

i doubt they'll be readded soon as well

VIP have x2 raffle tickets and slot reservation. Not really much I can add unless you way it pay to win.

I'll try re-add custom weapons back this weekend.

tbh the one thing i miss about vip or the store in general are the chat stuff and the knives.

it'll be nice to readd the custom stuff and disable anything that can be p2w, i'm sure most people would be glad to have all the vip stuff back.

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

6 hours ago, paradiso said:

tbh the one thing i miss about vip or the store in general are the chat stuff and the knives.

it'll be nice to readd the custom stuff and disable anything that can be p2w, i'm sure most people would be glad to have all the vip stuff back.

Lets be honest, you just want to flop your dildo around again dont you.

#paradildo

chin GIF

10 hours ago, skyprah said:

VIP have x2 raffle tickets and slot reservation. Not really much I can add unless you way it pay to win.

I'll try re-add custom weapons back this weekend.

Thank you @skyprah.

Appreciate your hard work and effort.

6 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Lets be honest, you just want to flop your dildo around again dont you.

#paradildo

chin GIF

of course, how am i gonna live up to my name if im not backstabbing people with a purple dildo smh

doitforher.jpg

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hi @skyprah, do we have an ETA on when the feature will be back online?

Thanks

a reply should be here in 1-10 business hours

• 2 weeks later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search