SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

_Richard_'s Unban Appeal

_Richard_

Steam Account Name: _Richard_
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:439434771

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  ==AIM==

Date / Time of Ban: 06-17-18 09:48

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Okay, so I accidentally posted one of these in the "Ban Appeal" section and am sorry for that, anyways as stated above I have been banned for having a Duplicate Account. Now I do admit to cheating on my other account but I had never actually cheated on KZG. What happened was my friend got me to buy a CS:GO cheat. I tried it out and really never used it though, if I were to actually cheat the only cheat I would use would be radar. I hardly ever used the cheat and especially didn't use it on KZG or any other AWP servers. The only time I actually really used it was if I were 1v1'ing my friend or mucking around with all the settings it had to offer. At the time of me cheating it was coincidentally when VAC was updated and detected heaps of those cheats, and sadly I was one of those people who got VAC banned (even though I didn't really cheat that much), so if you were to unban me that would be AMAZING, currently i'm only playing on one other AWP server because KZG and the other AWP server are the only two I actually play (or played). I am also very sorry for using said cheats/hacks and humbly apologize for doing so. If my ban could get lifted that would be really nice of you guy's :)

Thank you for reading my Unban Appeal

1 minute ago, ioutrankyou said:

Your previous account that you provided ( STEAM_1:0:436402299 ) was banned on KZG for aimbot. https://bans.killzonegaming.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:436402299 &advType=steamid

I thought I got unbanned because it was a mistake, either that or idk because I dont remember hacking on KZG ever... ESPECIALLY not with aimbot

1 hour ago, _Richard_ said:

I thought I got unbanned because it was a mistake, either that or idk because I dont remember hacking on KZG ever... ESPECIALLY not with aimbot

Ok, well the admin 'admin deleted' was me. So i'll just go upload the demo for you.

EDIT:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zyeuffz1mxca0r/somerandom.rar?dl=0

Click download in the top right, then seleect direct download. Extract the .rar file to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo . Then open the console in csgo and type 'playdemo somerandom'

• Squidward Dab 1

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic