SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Media Team] Goose4SocialMedias

Goose

Your age: 16

Role/s applying for: Social Media

Do you have any experience in the selected role/s: Yes

Please share examples of your work or "Your Portfolio":: I have a positive reputation-to-post count so its clear that my need for attention and likes would benefit the community greatily (also I totally didn’t buy my reputation)

I also run a highly successful Teamspeak channel, always have atleast 1 person at peak times in day. 

Why do you think you will be a good Media Team Member?:: Honestly I’m just doing this to put on my university application, but I can bring a lot of zoning experience (having rezoned every Minigames map atleast 3 times) and also Jailbreak Admin experience. I can also do basic paint artwork for thumbnails

How much time can you dedicated towards the team on a weekly basis?:: The time between putting credit giveaways up on the server and rezoning Minigames maps

(Future Reference) Would you ever want to gain profit for you work within KZG?:: Yes but only if I get paid in raffle tickets and joints (preferably Jailbreak)

Also there are a lot of spelling mistakes in this template

1be.gif

I honestly can’t tell if this is a shitpost as I can barely understand what you’re talking about but here’s a fat 

+rep

latest?cb=20111128052231