SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

HUF's unban Appeal

HUF

+rep huf has been a consistent player in the community for a very long time. he was a trial admin for a brief period and he is one of the best scouts / awp players on the server. i have been talking to him consistently since his ban and he has shown signs of repentance and a willingness to improve upon his actions. I also need him for the awp tourney pls unban before it starts thx.praise the lord church GIF

-rep 

Lmao.

You mouthed off after being banned, you didn't listen to instructions when given a chance and not only that, you then go on to ban evade 2-3 times!

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

Probably the most activate player across many servers, at least that I know of. 

Most people can tell when HUF is having a laugh and take it on the chin, I doubt there are many that would attribute HUF to ruining the KZG experience or friendly atmosphere.

I see no downsides so +rep 

+rep Throughout the years playing on KZG servers, there has always been a person able to consistently maintain the servers and persistently be a great player throughout Scout knivez and progressively become the best AWP players on the AWP server. Without a doubt, HUF has always been a genuine and funny person, admiring how much of a beast he was at Scoutz and AWP. There is nothing much I can do, but HUF has learnt his lesson regards to this ban, and personally, I would like to see HUF on AWP server again. we need you mate :)

+rep huf, been playing awps for nearly a year now and its just not the same with out huf anymore, huf is one of the nicest players i have meet on the server and he dominates everyone on a mac air(toaster), i would love to see huf back on awps again pls unban him!!!!

toast.jpg

+Rep
I myself wasn't there at the time of banning, nor did I know for a long time. However I do know Huf as one of the bigger trolls of the internet, and everyone who knows Huf. knows it's a whole bunch of friendly banter. He's a super active player and deserves the chance to come back and play again.
Good luck Hufdaddy <3

+rep and long ass paragraph incoming

as someone whos co-owned a SK community in the past for upwards of 2 years and was an admin for the KZG Sk server for close to if not over a year, ive banned hundreds of players for hundreds of reasons, but the things huf did atleast in my eyes arent worthy of a perm ban. spending years in a single community to be banned for pretty small things is completely unjustified.  considering part of this whole issue is the macro/script detector on the awp server, which can be easily triggered with a mouse wheel, without hyperscroll or any 3rd party assistance something i myself can do. the toxicity i cant defend but he was man enough to apologise for it. a reputable person deserves another chance its as simple as that batman facepalm GIF by WE tv

+rep #unbanHUFDADDY

Good bloke, seen him around for a while. Definitely shows signs or change since his ban and i personally don't think he should have been perm banned. I'm not sure about the situation about the toxic behavior but its only a natural reaction for being banned on something so petty. Deserves to come back.

Hes a valued member of the community!

Cheers and Good Luck!

767268129353706171016.png

+REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP +REP hes good on the awp server                                                                                                                                11450_screenshots_20180331132306_1.thumb.jpg.501e691d2658cf04b5d78b836bf49c45.jpg

this is huf ^

Edited by Immortalwankz

+rep Huf has been in the community for as long as can remember. He was not only a great player but a great mate while playing. I recon huf should be unbanned because he knows he has done wrong and obviously wont do it again.

This man also has like 1000hrs on kzg servers so also a sweaty nerd

+rep 

huf is a madlad and spends most of his time being sweaty on KZG servers, i believe huf should be unbanned because he is a very active and skilled player.

He is great to play with and an all round good guy, he has obviously learnt his lesson and even wishes to apologize to not only the owner but also another sexy admin

thank you and unban this big dicked mofo

+rep

unban my guy HUF, although he kills me probably every single round he's a good dude and doesn't deserve a perm ban at all.

+rep 

Even though you ban evaded your active and chill (sometimes annoying) but i think you deserve another chance (fuck knows why) but if you do something stupid again i think you should be perm banned, be careful and stay safe.

@Mtb

• Hearts 1
  • Trump 1

On 22/08/2018 at 12:03 AM, CableTV said:

+rep knowing HUF he would not use a macro or use a dupe acc definitely needs an unban <3

Wrong.

Huf has been banned off 2-3 other accounts.

• Sad Pony 1
  • Pile of poo 1

Why do I play KZG?                                         Why do you breathe?                                       -MtB

255px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic
  • GimmeYoFries unlocked this topic
  • GimmeYoFries locked this topic
  • 1 month later...
On 05/09/2018 at 4:36 PM, GimmeYoFries said:

Denied.

Would like to see you re-apply in a few months.

HUF has been found playing the server on a smurf for a few weeks. Turns out that servers just that good that he can't get enough of it. I personally was going to unban HUF, but i left it longer on purpose due to him still trying to trigger certain admins and cause trouble (hence why i delayed it.) Also the fact he ban evaded multiple times after he was banned and has now ban evaded again after this was denied. Proves exactly why he doesn't deserve to play on the server. Now he will have to pay to play on the server and hide in the shadows.  There will be no unban in a few months, he has now lost any chance for an unban. He will remain banned. Also, any admins or players found hiding him or any other banned players while they are on smurfs, will also be permanently banned. You've been warned.