SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT] yenn's Administrator Application

yenn

Steam Account Name:  yenn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55652218

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is lauke and im 17 and in my last year of high school and i like to play different types of games but mainly cs go.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring ideas and new things to the table to help the sever and help people in need, i can be straight forward or be strict to help people or stop people from breaking the rules, i don't get angry that often and have a good sense of humor and can bring good times.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I want to be apart of the KZG community and staff team because i have played KZG for a long time now and would like to give back to the community and would like to help this community grow bigger. recently combat surf has been very toxic and rules are being broken a lot and i would like to get admin to stop the people breaking rules and ruining the experience for other playing making them leave.

Play-Time on Server Group:  16 days 10:55:53 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i can play between 9 am to 9 pm..

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  none #inactive admins
Vouching Players:  qd, kudose, mafia, imabag

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by yen.

epjic bjop fragjer

17d253c63baf1663eadbfa7bc8349fef9d6cd8bar2-200-200_00.gif

+rep

yenn might seem like a toxic and cunty player but we've been friends for ages i'd trust him to do a good job. he definitely deserves to get looked into for the admin position. we barely have active admins on combat surf and he's been on the server for what it seems as long as it has existed, he knows the rules in and out (even though he breaks them for the lols). he is looking to mature and regain respect and give back to the community that gave us all countless of fun times. it is a fat plus rep from me.

danny tanner rick.jpg

the physical return of christ.png

9 minutes ago, Jerry said:

-rep . Is the one breaking the rules ?

you barely even qualify for admin? at least someone cares enough to write a somewhat decent forum post, spell check it and explain why he should be admin and not just because "it sounds fun"

Edited by kudose

1729595793_Yenn1.thumb.PNG.8ad8e74fa487962586c0f27a217a5997.PNG836608535_Yenn2..thumb.PNG.577bb7e6b37aada845d61b2cececc428.PNG1472587645_yenn3.thumb.PNG.fdc4df5cab156fe5b2ae0fc2383a9170.PNG1431959037_yenn4.thumb.PNG.a5b1180afc911500dfb1069ec18f8cb7.PNG

Look how hypocritical your group of edgy friends are... its actually hilarious. Shit posting me about my "racism" and constant abuse. Yet you bullied a female to the point where she had to call me to actually get on and stop you.

You managed to go as far as getting another person calling her the same thing, great influence to the community. Certainly deserves admin. Just stop kid... stop trying to be someone you arn't loser.

Anyways. Context on the post. Each time Erica would die, yenn would proceed to type "fat gook down" which is both racism and extremely abusive. Also want to include that kudose was also apart of this under the name "mum i stubbed my toe ouchie"

Aye. Nice try though.

Edited by Dandy

43 minutes ago, Dandy said:

1729595793_Yenn1.thumb.PNG.8ad8e74fa487962586c0f27a217a5997.PNG836608535_Yenn2..thumb.PNG.577bb7e6b37aada845d61b2cececc428.PNG1472587645_yenn3.thumb.PNG.fdc4df5cab156fe5b2ae0fc2383a9170.PNG1431959037_yenn4.thumb.PNG.a5b1180afc911500dfb1069ec18f8cb7.PNG

Look how hypocritical your group of edgy friends are... its actually hilarious. Shit posting me about my "racism" and constant abuse. Yet you bullied a female to the point where she had to call me to actually get on and stop you.

You managed to go as far as getting another person calling her the same thing, great influence to the community. Certainly deserves admin. Just stop kid... stop trying to be someone you arn't loser.

Anyways. Context on the post. Each time Erica would die, yenn would proceed to type "fat gook down" which is both racism and extremely abusive. Also want to include that kudose was also apart of this under the name "mum i stubbed my toe ouchie"

Aye. Nice try though.

okay thats good evidence for a reason for me not to get admin but i dont do this all the time and you still do the same stuff most of the time your in the sever really and im not starting an argument with you

Edited by yenn

epjic bjop fragjer

regardless of doing it all the time or not you shouldn't do it at all as an "admin" its disgusting... especially to a female who is too scared to voice her opinion while being attacked by idiots like you constantly for no reason at all.

You're a loser. goodluck with admin

• Haha 1

Just now, Dandy said:

regardless of doing it all the time or not you shouldn't do it at all as an "admin" its disgusting... especially to a female who is too scared to voice her opinion while being attacked by idiots like you constantly for no reason at all.

You're a loser. goodluck with admin

your just trying to start arguments with people and she also could have asked us to stop which she didnt and i would have stopped if she did ask :/

epjic bjop fragjer

HAHAHAH you would have stopped if she asked, that's actually hilarious stop lying you idiot... i'm not trying to start shit. You guys started it all i'm just coming back at you knowing you guys are no better than me, infact you guys are a lot worse than i am. You know damn well you wouldn't have stopped. 

For example in the 3rd screenshot you can see her !sm you due to you doing it over voice comms, so then you decide to spam it even more, look at time stamps you're a liar no clue why you actually tried to justify yourself by saying "if she said stop i would have"

Just now, Dandy said:

HAHAHAH you would have stopped if she asked, that's actually hilarious stop lying you idiot... i'm not trying to start shit. You guys started it all i'm just coming back at you knowing you guys are no better than me, infact you guys are a lot worse than i am. You know damn well you wouldn't have stopped. 

For example in the 3rd screenshot you can see her !sm you due to you doing it over voice comms, so then you decide to spam it even more, look at time stamps you're a liar no clue why you actually tried to justify yourself by saying "if she said stop i would have"

i never said it on voice chat it was kudose who was saying it on voice chat and how would you know i wouldn't have stopped and your clearly trying to start shit after responding to my response saying pretty stupid shit so it kinda seems like you are trying to start shit and the fact is you also didnt join the sever to stop me and kudose doing it you just joined and said nothing about it.

she never said stop aswell

epjic bjop fragjer

actually, i joined and you said nothing cuz you're a bitch. And can only seem to bully females yet say nothing when confronted. And as a matter of fact you did say it over voice comms and i have proof of that. 

She wouldn't !sm you for no reason, makes no sense. An !sm is more then enough to say stop you yet you didn't so stop hiding behind that excuse and admit you're in the total wrong and that you don't deserve admin at all.

Thanks.

Edited by Dandy

Just now, Dandy said:

actually, i joined and you said nothing cuz you're a bitch. And can only seem to bully females yet say nothing when confronted. And as a matter of fact you did say it over voice comms and i have proof of that. 

She wouldn't !sm you for no reason, makes no sense. An !sm is more then enough to say stop you yet you didn't so stop hiding behind that excuse and admit you're in the total wrong and that you don't deserve admin at all.

Thanks.

if you have proof show it and your just being immature with the responses and showing how you cant be admin because you cant take stuff i guess but im not gonna reply to your shit now

epjic bjop fragjer

THIS IS THE ONLY COMMENT I AM LEAVING ON THIS THREAD AS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO KEEP ADMIN APPLICATIONS SPAM FREE.

I had not said stop, yet used '!sm'. I would have thought it was clear enough for you to stop, and keep this in mind, who would want to be bullied? I would have thought that was the case, yet you had repeatedly said it in chat. You had copied the saying from someone who plays on other servers and knew it had annoyed me when used, as it is derogatory slur. 

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

3 hours ago, Dandy said:

Aye. Nice try though.

your 10 times as toxic shut up idiot 

phat gook down 

Edited by xanrax

16 minutes ago, erica. said:

THIS IS THE ONLY COMMENT I AM LEAVING ON THIS THREAD AS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO KEEP ADMIN APPLICATIONS SPAM FREE.

I had not said stop, yet used '!sm'. I would have thought it was clear enough for you to stop, and keep this in mind, who would want to be bullied? I would have thought that was the case, yet you had repeatedly said it in chat. You had copied the saying from someone who plays on other servers and knew it had annoyed me when used, as it is derogatory slur. 

yen wasnt even speaking in the mic the use for sm is irreverent. 

smh 

Edited by xanrax

Incredibly incompetent and immature individual. From my limited interaction with this person, he has continually demonstrated how childish he is in nature. I'm confident in saying that every single +1 he has received on this application was as a result of him asking his 'friends' to post them. It would be a huge mistake in accepting such an individual into the KZG staff team.

1 minute ago, Salami said:

Incredibly incompetent and immature individual. From my limited interaction with this person, he has continually demonstrated how childish he is in nature. I'm confident in saying that every single +1 he has received on this application was as a result of him asking his 'friends' to post them. It would be a huge mistake in accepting such an individual into the KZG staff team.

its quite blatant that dandy or someone else asked you to -rep my app and also the encounters you have had with me is you being extremely toxic to me and me not saying anything back but ok, you also do not play kzg so you dont know how i act on the sever

Edited by yenn

epjic bjop fragjer

5 hours ago, Dandy said:

i take full responsibility for what happened over voice comms and chat. don't be mad at yenn at all. it was only me saying it over vc. i want this stupid drama shit to end. we are just as bad as you, if not then worse. if you wanna talk about this shit properly thru dms on steam or on Instagram/snapchat, add me. hope we can sort this shit out especially if we all work together as future admins 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic