SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Dandy's Administrator Application

Dandy

Steam Account Name:  Dandy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91835999

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Previously admin on kzg resigned due to other opportunities. Have been admin on 4 combat surf servers now.

(I am applying for combat surf admin although there was no option for specific combat surf so i just selected skill surf as i thought it just tied together)

I dont use forums a lot which i guess is a downside but i will try to be a bit more active on forums as of now on

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Being a previous admin on 4 combat surf servers i have experience with the rules. Also being a previous admin on kzg 2 years ago? i feel i did a good job of admining the server and keeping it under control

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i play a lot daily and am always available when someone is breaking the rules. I was a previous admin and know the expectations of a combat surf admin, also there is a lack of active admins currently therefore i feel i can help a lot in that area as there has recently been a lot of toxicity and people telecamping due to no rules being enforced or any authority being present

Play-Time on Server Group:  9 days 11:53:51 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Estimate about 2-3 hours daily
just randomly hop on a lot throughout the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Undead (not any active surf admins that i can ask)
Vouching Players:  Mystic - Censor - Vinyl - Calamity - Pew

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• kms 2

+Rep
Is usually on, has had experience and knows when and how to deal with different situations. Would love to see him apart of the admin team as there is a small and inactive team at the moment. Good Luck!

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

+Rep

Played on KZG for many years, knows the rules, is very active and would be a great aspect to the admin team as there aren't many admins.

You were once a staff member on saltvex, who left KZG solely because you preferred it. Now look what's happened; every server that you've administrated on has died, meaning that there must be a negative influence of reinforcement towards your behalf. Don't expect Skyprah to come back sucking your dick after your debut from saltvex, because I myself and many of the communities members know for a fact that that you persuade people through your obnoxious, childish and racist acts portraying toxic behaviour as a whole.

Think about your decisions thoroughly before reapplying.

Edited by Wartcake413

who the fuck are you? lol you dont have a clue what server i've been admin on so stop talking idiot. I was admin on saltvex 2 years before it died. I was banned 1 year before it went serverless so stfu idiot. "dont expect Skyprah to come back to sucking your dick" is your head screwed on?? The fact that you had to come on through a forum account which you have only commented on 2 posts (both mine) shows your opinion is invalid and you have your facts totally wrong. Grow a pair of nuts and actually come out to who you are kid.

Obnoxious, childish and racist acts?, toxic behaviours as a whole? hello? wake up idiot stop trying to target me 

I was admin on saltvex for 2 days as a joke, to which i then immediately resigned, i was previously admin on Fractic Gaming and Kryptic (a popular surf server to this day) to which all the servers fall have nothing to do with me, please actually get shit right the first time or don't comment at all.

Edited by Dandy

another person who doesn't know what they're talking about... yikes

Wasn't demoted. I had a fight with the co-owner (eskemo) to which he removed my perms and black listed me. Through talking to him we simply made back up and he asked if i wanted my mod perms back. I said no and moved on.

Another loser who made a random forum account to target me. Sad

strange, i heard you were demoted for continually arguing and whinging about one of your pals being banned for cheating and advertising cheats, and just being toxic in general?

• Like 1

just to clear the air, yes i was here to start shit, but* yes you were demoted lol, eskemo wasn't the one that removed your perms.... so, awkward

p.s 6*+reps in the last 5 mins, clearly not the only one who feels this way..

Edited by -_-
  • Fire2 1

To my knowledge he was. I didnt play for at least 2 months after we had that talk so... I have nothing else to base my perms being "removed" off except for the fact i asked him not to give them back to me once he asked. I don't see how this is relevant information anyway even if i was "demoted" it was a total different community in which i really enjoyed playing but had a fall out with some of the higher ups so i chose to separate myself from it

6+ reps from the same person? wot

Edited by Dandy

Honestly putting all of our past behind us Dandy you do have some positive qualities that you could bring to the admin team. You are confident, experienced and well equipped with people's skill.  However you are arrogant and cocky and show no respect to anybody except those who have the tendency to bully and victimise younger and less experienced players. What you lack dandy is something that you are incapable of retrieving and that is morals dandy. You would not be the person to guide a new player on the server but rather victimise that player for not knowing what they are doing. If a younger player was getting bullied you would not step in and mute the people bullying him, you yourself would join in. There have been countless times when I have witnessed your bullying first hand and even experienced it first hand. You lack a soul dandy. But anyway best of luck i am neutral on this one.

that is such a lie... i would never step in and bully someone who is being bullied. I would most certainly mute the person who is doing the bullying. That is common sense i may act like an asshole but i know what is required as an admin. The only reason i have ever victimised you is because you decided to attack me by constantly referring to me, by my first name. I've told you several times to stop, and i even made a ban appeal against you to get you to stop. Although you persist therefore i see a reason to give you "hate" even though i really don't. People around me do and i may laugh along however i myself rarely do any of the bullying. I know what is right and wrong and i most certainly have morals. You have only seen the side of me that acts like an asshole. You treat me like one and i'll treat you the same way back. 

Thank you for the positive words though.

Edited by Dandy

Yeah, no. Dandy you weren't "let go" and then "re-offered" staff, you were unmistakably demoted... 
Kinda strange that you'd reference the server as previous experience considering the sour departure that transpired, honestly thought you were a chill guy prior to seeing you in a position of power, definitely wouldn't have pinned you as the kind of guy that would receive multiple reports of harassment and toxicity, mostly from younger kids, coincidentally.  

Would recommend validating the info provided in the app..

• Like 3

Lol not the place to argue constantly and spamming the thread lads. 
+1/-1 Hopped on for a tad and you seemed pretty chill, helped out a bit too. Neutral.

Resigned KZG Staff Member (1 year boiiiis)

Skyprah's Sidekick
 Nyalon's bitch
Best Polish Scoutz Player
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kichia/ <-- My account 

unknown.png

1 minute ago, Jaggo said:

Lol not the place to argue constantly and spamming the thread lads. 
+1 Hopped on for a tad and you seemed pretty chill, helped out a bit too.

read last post ^^^^ (all this week btw)

latest?cb=20111128052231

• skyprah locked this topic