SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

TheShadows Admin report

TheShadow

Current ingame name :TheShadow

What server are you applying for? :[KZG] Jailbreak

Steam ID :76561198110586546

Where are you located? : NSW

Have you read the server rules for the server you are applying for admin on? Yes i have and i have been play for a good time now and i love being ct and t and i ok at both, the rules are Very good and who made them it is good 

Have you ever donated to the server? : Yes i have and if i do not get admin i try to give what i can to the server

Name atleast 2 people who will vouch for you to be an admin: NO One :?

Why do you want to be an admin on Killzone Gaming? : Soi can help evryone with thing like if it is a freekiland more and i have been a admin on 1 server befor and i loved it,i on like all the time so i can help People

Extra (If any) :I love beingCt and t i love allthe admins and Sky is the best I love to play On the server becuase every one is So frienlly and i love the mods on the server to and i love to play  with everone :0

Hey man I really recommend fixing up your punctuation. It really matters :)

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

^^^^^

748342985543903031116.png                                                                
                                                                                               695485866473503031116.png

hey shadow u really need people to vouch for u it doesn't look good on your admin application if u right no one.

just ask some people to vouch for u I would be happy to vouch for u if u just asked me next time ask some people to vouch for u
:)

Just a suggestion. Your Steam ID is incorrect. You can find your Steam ID rather easily by entering console in-game and typing "status"

I do not know if it's my standing here to say this, however, applications are like any form. When there's a part such as "Extra", try and stand out. Be interesting, that's how you stand out as an exceptional applicant for administrator.

• 1 month later...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search