SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hide and Seek server

Dope

ok i know this is an out of it request but while 1on1 late night with a fellow scout member @"YouthCoon" and having a discussion on a few map problems he suggested that we should consider a Hide and seek server and i know already alot of people in KZG already play this game mode and wanted to see what everyones thoughts were on this topic as when its late and people are board and no ones online to jam with you could still try figure out the best hiding spots for each map also the fun one has whilst playing i didnt think id like but once in i really enjoyed the fun of such an easy type of gameplay would introduce a bunch of new member and could have a rank system on kills and round survived. i have a feeling with the right advertisement before its launch could prove very well in KZG's favour i know its not for everybody but i really think alot of people would play this let me know your thoughts ladies and gents

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

I think HNS would die out pretty quickly. Personally I think KZG has already branched out enough, and for the time being we should chill.

76561198129673465.png

could work like Soccer, not be very popular most of the time but fill up sometimes during the weekend, if we have the capabilities then why not. only down side would be the plugins if they are easy to use and find then no problem, also we need good maps. my last question is, are there any other Australian/new Zealand servers playing it already?

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

I think hns could be a cool server to run. I myself would play it a lot if it had the right plugins :).

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

i honestly believe is worth a try with the right advertisement of the server before launch to get people there for a "opening" of sorts and spectated to see everyones thoughts i believe with any good suggestion and going the right way about it any idea can become greater than it was perceived to be.

Dope.

@cella you're wrong there is an increase in under 15s and usually such servers attract them more. I agree to a degree that we are expanding fast and we should chill but we can do that by removing servers that are not so active, such as the awp kzg server I dont know if anyone even knows about it here.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

I was looking for a hns server the other day actually and i couldnt find one at all. Kzg hns would be sick, great time with everyone on teamspeak and since holidays are coming up i think servers will really fill up + if we are the only aus hns lots of players will flock to kill zone gaming which means we get more community + 1 from me think its a great idea.

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/jazzcartier/o-dead-or-alive[/soundcloud]

i actually would be keen for that. personally i like those kinds if gamemodes and could see myself spending many hours a day there! its a yes from me

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

it creates a gamemode where everyone wins who wouldnt be happy with that when i first joined KZG a couple members i meet on scoutz msg me saying come play hide n seek.. iwas like Fk dat ..didnt know what it was go a few days went by and they asked on server if i wanted to play i said maybe but really thinking fk dat. then when they left they took pretty much everyone with them for a private game so i was like i gota check this out went along and god forbid the dope one enjoyed himself hahahahaha

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search