SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM (includes 1v1,Casual,FFA,Retakes,Executes)] Gypsy's Administrator Application

Gypsy

Steam Account Name:  Gypsy
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332592334/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a mature, respectful person who is always seeking knowledge and expanding my experience across a plethora of different and unique opportunities/activities.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe I can bring qualities such as dedication, an open mind, experience, maturity, communication skills, Flexability, ability to work as a team to achieve goals, good work ethic, determination, persistence and the ability to adapt and overcome challenges that I may face.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Over the course of my KZG experience(4th on retakes) i have come across many toxic and rule breaking players that take advantage of the small amount of admins that look after the retake servers, example: With close to 3 days played on retake I have not seen a single admin online and because of this I have decided to make a staff application to give up my time to help improve the KZG community because at the end of the day I just want everyone to have fun, as that's what gaming is all about.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 15:44:23 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play everyday for around 1-2 hours or more
Normally around 1pm or late afternoon 5pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Hawkies, Forleks, Parlak,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Thumbs up 1

474019_705.png

kzg-new-smallest-forum.png.1ff32969fe588702e33c1d8441af83fe (1).png

+1. Experienced and is very well known on the retake servers for his skill. Best of luck.

Edited by Super_Soc

Don't know this sexy man in real life but wish i did, I'd trust him with anything and he is a great person to talk and play cs with, couldn't be a better candidate. 

Played with him a few times, seen some good leadership qualities, definitely worthy of admin.

Can be a quiet, should work on being a little more vocal

+ he's a sharpy.

xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic