SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

quint3n/ugly/bully/whatever name i ban evaded with or used's Unban Appeal

quintenreformed

Steam Account Name: quint3n/ugly/bully/whatever name i ban evaded with or used
Steam ID: I have too many, this is my current main STEAM_0:0:91108800

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Date / Time of Ban: A long time ago

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah, Tito and many others

Reason for Ban: A lot of reasons, from attempted doxing, many ban evades, cheating, general trolling and abusiveness.
It all started one day many many years ago from my old jailbreak days, one day I stumbled across kzg and that became my server of choice mainly due to it having ws and knife for all players and I was broke and liked that.
From there I fell in love playing kzg, I would play 100+ hours every week of pure jailbreak and I started to become very good at it. I quickly became well known on the servers, spending all of my free time playing kzg and on the teamspeak.
I had made many friends by this point and had a large, almost sort of following, I had a large influence on some of these people that I played with and I decided with all the support I was getting I would apply for an administration position on the killzone gaming jailbreak server. I had a lot of mixed feedback for this as around this time I had started to become quite toxic and had a few run ins with other server admins. I was denied after a few weeks of my admin application being up and this crushed my little heart, I was very upset but I soldiered on for my fans. I started to become more and more toxic as this is what my fans enjoyed, they loved seeing me get 5+ mutes and gags a day and sometimes small bans also. I believe at one point I was also perm ct banned (shout out Delacey and GimmeYoFries) for mass freekill but it was all in good banter of course. Anyway im getting off the main point of this story, I started to get very bored of jailbreak and I decided to dabble in minigames and started to really enjoy it, I had many less fans on this server but I was still in the habit of being toxic so caused a lot of banter on this server, I slowly started to gain popularity again though and I was feeling like my former self, largely worshipped and on top of the kzg world. I carried over this behaviour into teamspeak and generally on every server I went on (kzg or not). I then decided to start an allegiance with some fellow kzg players and also kids from the other side of town, I have no clue why we had this hatred for him but we would do anything to try and grief him, his players or his server. It got to the point where I decided to try leak some of his personal information (real or not Im still not sure to this day) but that's not the point its the moral of it. This pushed skyprah over the edge forcing him to ban me. I then over the months leading up to now, ban evaded many times (shout out Naga and Macgregor) and would join the teamspeak and very rarely the servers as well, for the first while of this it was to try and grief and I was given an opportunity or two to redeem myself and appeal the ban if I didn't ban evade for a month, which I failed to do so. Now we are here and my story is complete, thanks for reading! (shout out spunno and 50 free my boys)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I believe I should be unbanned as I am a reformed person, I have seen the light. All jokes aside I really want another chance to be a part of kzg again and im willing to have many privileges limited to me until I can prove myself (I don't have much hope for this appeal and Im not struggling to see why, I made skyprahs life difficult at times) Anyway to go over this further I would like the chance to talk to a few admins privately if possible, cheers.

• kms 3

2 minutes ago, Spunno said:

Quint3n took a long long break of gaming due to depression from being excommunicated from kzg, he should deserve another chance

+1

Thank you spunno but the comment there was less than necessary

• kms 2

+1 same as spunno they were both banned ages ago and i believe they should get a chance.

• Juicy 1
  • kms 2

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

Just now, nysm said:

+1 same as spunno they were both banned ages ago and i believe they should get a chance.

Thanks babe x

+1 This shit, quint3n and me go back to Jailbreak, this man deserves to be unbanned, Tbh he did nothing wrong he was caught up in the wrong crowd, @skyprah give him a chance RAY DONOVAN WANNABE. 

9 hours ago, PapiMac said:

+1 This shit, quint3n and me go back to Jailbreak, this man deserves to be unbanned, Tbh he did nothing wrong he was caught up in the wrong crowd, @skyprah give him a chance RAY DONOVAN WANNABE. 

Thanks bro :-))

+1

He's dating @nysm, in his words "We have been dating for 13 hours, and I think tomorrow I will try hug her!". This alone is a good enough reason for him to be unbanned.

This is my final opinion as mod of cheterbot, please take this seriously!

• Squidward Dab 1

13 minutes ago, Insane said:

+1

He's dating @nysm, in his words "We have been dating for 13 hours, and I think tomorrow I will try hug her!". This alone is a good enough reason for him to be unbanned.

This is my final opinion as mod of cheterbot, please take this seriously!

yeah thanks bro. . .. I really like delacey I want to hold her hand but I am too scared to ask

+1 Quinten has shown outstanding maturity throughout his time on csgo. He has the skills required for him to excel as a ordinary member of the kzg community. I know Quinten irl and throughout his ban time he has gone through alot due to his ban. He has attempted suicide twice, one by smashing his car into someone else while travelling at excessive speeds. Quinten needs to be unbanned from kzg otherwise he will kill himself. Please free my nigga

• Like 1
  • kms 1

+1

He should have the big unbane! He is the greatest gamer to live and he makes me happy. Plz unban my main man.

Edited by teddiE
  • Thumbs up 1

20 hours ago, teddiE said:

+1

He should have the big unbane! He is the greatest gamer to live and he makes me happy. Plz unban my main man.

Thank you Teddie, very cool!

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, n8te said:

+1 unban him, he never did any harm!

he is also a marine pay respect

thanks n8te i appreciate it. :-))

• My Name is Tito locked this topic