SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Low Trust Factor LMAO's Unban Appeal

Zeux

Steam Account Name: Low Trust Factor LMAO
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30462221

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 12-25-18 20:45

Admin that Punished You: Console

Reason for Ban: Duplicate Account.
I'm aware this means the convicted account is associated with the IP of a secondary convicted account.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Have been playing on KZG's servers since 2016 using my main account named "Low Trust Factor LMAO". I used to frequent the casual competitive server daily now I frequent the retake/execute servers with my free time. I have never been banned/muted while playing on the servers in the past and have never cheated/don't intend to cheat. I believe this has occurred because I forgot to disconnect from a public VPN I had been using earlier in the day, and the provided IP was associated with a 3rd parties account which had been convicted. I have never had an issue in the past and these circumstances are the only way I can explain how this situation has occurred.  I have learned from this experience and will not be using a VPN for future CSGO game play to avoid a similar occurrence. My brother also plays CSGO from the same household/connection but has never utilised the VPN connection. He also rarely plays on community servers and has only connected to KZG's servers a few times and I am 100% certain his two accounts are not responsible for this situation in anyway. His accounts are within the friends list of my two accounts and links to them are provided below:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018538127 - main.
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018538127 - smurf.

Few explanations about my two accounts:
-Low Trust Factor LMAO (main) -> 3000+ hours, level 12, ~100 games, 530ish competitive MM wins in CSGO, Clean Vac record, frequent KZG servers with this account.
-Thinking??? (smurf) -> mostly used to play with lower ranked friends in MM, have played on KZG servers a few times with this account but never had a previous issue, definitely is not the cause of this ban.

Thank you for taking the time to review this case.
Kind Regards.

Edited by Zeux

• panthA locked this topic