SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

31/08/2016 Update

Kwala

Added some new features, let me know how they are.

• Post bit now shows your hours across ALL servers
  • Also shows your global rank which is calculated using ALL servers.
  • Added a "good" server list which is located at the bottom of the site. Doesn't use any resources which is great, unlike our live TeamSpeak thing which makes loading time a snail
  • Also added a "funny" passage which tells you about how bad our community is at aiming ...
  • You guys have made a total of 934,812 kills however18,957,668 shots were used in the process... At least we have 245,086 headshots! But it also means we only hit exactly 14% of our shots... Do you guys even sleep? We currently have 73people across our servers!
  • And um, changed how profiles are viewed.
  • You can click on the number of referrals you have which will take you to all the people you have referred. 
  • As a result, fixed the wrong referral number showing up
Let me know if there are any problems. 
ty
NksF4lc.png

Forums getting better everyday! Good work Kwala so far so good

if you dog the boys you're invited to be my coffin bearer just so you can let me down one last fucking time cunt

All hail @Kwala. Hes work and input into to the community in unbelievable awesome! He does a lot of behind the scenes works and I am forever grateful for everything he does. The forums would be nothing without him and his ability to sort out issues that arise in the servers, so please everyone thank @Kwala when you see him next :D

Thank you!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

'skyPRAh' wrote:
All hail @Kwala. Hes work and input into to the community in unbelievable awesome! He does a lot of behind the scenes works and I am forever grateful for everything he does. The forums would be nothing without him and his ability to sort out issues that arise in the servers, so please everyone thank @Kwala when you see him next :D

Thank you!

get a room

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

only hit exactly 14% of our shots

That sounds like me :blush:

I not only like these severs because of the skins plugin, but also not getting 1 tapped every round. It's fun playing people with similar skill level.

The forum looks great, easy on the eyes. One suggestion, more smiles like thumbs up, clap etc