SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

ayble's Unban Appeal

sown

Steam Account Name: ayble
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:135835832

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Minigames

Date / Time of Ban: 07-13-18 19:23

Admin that Punished You: Skyprah

Reason for Ban: Advertising

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted:

It's been 5 month's now and i'm deeply sorry i did this.
I have had no prior inflictions on my account.

Thank you for an opportunity at forgiveness.
sorry for any harm this may have caused.

Edited by sown

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

8 minutes ago, sown said:

Bump, if any more information is needed please contact me via forum message.

How about you explain exactly what happened, why it happened, why you now want to be unbanned and any additional information.

2 hours ago, skyprah said:

How about you explain exactly what happened, why it happened, why you now want to be unbanned and any additional information.

Whilst playing KZG minigames i advertised a different server that had more players at the time, i do not want to disclose which server for obvious reasons.

The ban was indeed justified and i have no issues in disputing the claim. I'm just curious as to how long a ban like this is warranted.

My reasons for wanting an unban are meant without judgement, i sincerly apologize for my misconduct. 

There were no prior inflictions on my account, you can be rest assured that i'll continue to persue KZG conduct lawfully.

Although time is subjective on the matter of permanent suspension, I believe the current time i've spent (5 months) is more than enough time for one to recalibrate their behviour. see study here: http://www.altfeld.com/mastery/geninfo/nlp-calibration-skills.html

Idea: I wouldn't mind being put under "inspection". 1 wk, 1mnth etc. Mutes/kick's add up i'll be suspended again

If you are still vindicated on my suspension I humbly suggest you explain how i may get unbanned, that being time/etc.

Thank you.

76561198264114017.png

11 minutes ago, BismuthCrystals® said:

@sown you got banned twice for advertising

He was initially banned by Zing for 16 hours, which was extended to a permanent ban by skyprah 3 hours later.

Seems pretty evident in the in the screenshot that he was never banned "twice" for advertising.

5 hours ago, sown said:

Whilst playing KZG minigames i advertised a different server that had more players at the time, i do not want to disclose which server for obvious reasons.

The ban was indeed justified and i have no issues in disputing the claim. I'm just curious as to how long a ban like this is warranted.

My reasons for wanting an unban are meant without judgement, i sincerly apologize for my misconduct. 

There were no prior inflictions on my account, you can be rest assured that i'll continue to persue KZG conduct lawfully.

Although time is subjective on the matter of permanent suspension, I believe the current time i've spent (5 months) is more than enough time for one to recalibrate their behviour. see study here: http://www.altfeld.com/mastery/geninfo/nlp-calibration-skills.html

Idea: I wouldn't mind being put under "inspection". 1 wk, 1mnth etc. Mutes/kick's add up i'll be suspended again

If you are still vindicated on my suspension I humbly suggest you explain how i may get unbanned, that being time/etc.

Thank you.

And your smurf that was also banned?

15 minutes ago, skyprah said:

And your smurf that was also banned?

Since it's an IP ban and i play on multiple accounts i've probably accidently clicked on your servers. I don't know if that means my smurfs are banned, i think it just recognizes the IP.

I may have mistaken that option, sorry for that. and fyi: i have never attempted to ban evade.

Edited by sown

76561198264114017.png

You advertised a server that was your own. And once that failed you came running back to KZG.

As I become more present now, I can't see through the pain. A hollow cut through my veins. Scars and a Phantom Pain

3 hours ago, Sorrow said:

You advertised a server that was your own. And once that failed you came running back to KZG.

No this is not true. I never advertised a server that was my own, i advertised a server that was popular at the time. 

Saying that i'm running back to KZG is a bit of a stretch. KZG simply owns a majority of the player-base here in AU csgo. Game modes such as surf, 1v1 and retake are things that i cherish to have at my disposal.

Just to calrify, i never advertised a server that was my own. And sorrow this is kinda weird because you're the one that helped persuade me into making this unban application. You are still a close friend of mine and i wish not to tarnish that relationship.

76561198264114017.png

Not my choice and I probably don't have too much of a say on this one since you were banned for advertising after all, however, I don't really see a reason to why you should stay banned. Other than advertising you were never an issue on MG at all. You are actively attempting to help the community from what I have seen in the past couple of days as well, which is great. 

From my perspective it looks like you have good intentions so +1 and hope to see you unbanned.

sтεαм

Hey guys, this is just me saying thank you for showing support to my app, i really appreciate it. It has been 10 days since i posted my appeal and the love i've been getting is nothing short of amazing.

I hope the admin team gives their verdict very soon, as i'd love to be apart in all the up-coming tournaments and events KZG has to offer. 

Spoiler

? bro fist gang.

76561198264114017.png

hey all, i'm going to bump this because it's been almost 3 weeks since i created this appeal. I hope the verdict will be struck soon. peace and love <3 !

76561198264114017.png

• GimmeYoFries locked this topic