SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Nades on pistol round

Frenzy

I've found that on retake pistol rounds, you will almost always get nades. I've noticed that a fair few people (Often including myself) get pretty annoyed when you spawn in with nades and no armour at all. The reason for this being that basically no one buys a full set of nades on pistol round, and you get aim punched to the moon.

Is it possible to reduce the amount of nades each team gets for the first 5 rounds, to avoid almost instant tilt? I get maybe 1-2 people per side could spawn in with 1 nade or so, but that's about it.

Suggestions: 
Add an option in !guns, where you can pick if you do or don't want nades on pistol rounds. (i do believe there are several plugins that can do this) 

Remove nades completely on pistol rounds ??

Or reduce the amount of nades completely for the first 5 rounds.

Cheers, and happy new year.

525134_601.png

Hey Frenzy,

I personally think the option to choose armor or nades is something that could be a huge benefit. We can have a look into it.

Thank you.

On 04/01/2019 at 3:23 PM, panthA said:

Hey Frenzy,

I personally think the option to choose armor or nades is something that could be a huge benefit. We can have a look into it.

Thank you.

Sounds good, cheers for the reply.

525134_601.png

I believe there is a command on retakes for it: !nades

It allows you to pick Kevlar or a selection of nades.

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

On 07/01/2019 at 7:14 PM, paradiso said:

I believe there is a command on retakes for it: !nades

It allows you to pick Kevlar or a selection of nades.

Is this an active command or does it need to be set up? Might be worth having it put in chat along with !guns

525134_601.png

8 hours ago, Frenzy said:

Is this an active command or does it need to be set up? Might be worth having it put in chat along with !guns

The command is currently active