SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Average time bot

Macgregor

I think there should be a average time bot on the KZG Easy Surf server.  I believe this would help the KZG community a lot because spectating some surfer who has records just skips a lot of the map and doesn't really help out new players. Having a average time bot would be good because it would at least show you how to do the map easier ? (If this is added only implement on tier 1 maps for now)

Macgregor 

Edited by Macgregor

AWARDS

Most Reformed Player 

Most Negativity 

Global Moderator of the Year

Type Race Champion

i dont think a bot is necessary as people watch the bot to see the fastest time & how to do the map/the quickest route. At most a command (!avgtime) that finds the mean (average) off all registered map times on the server so people can determine how long it will take them & to see if they are above/below average

Sorry but people wont want to watch a bot that fails multiple stages. What happens if the average time is like 5 mins or greater eg. Luna, or even worse, maps like catrix where there is a massive gap between sr and average time.

Not sure if there already is a command to find the average time but thatd probs be better than a bot.

13 hours ago, Blobby said:

At most a command (!avgtime)

This command already exists.

And like  S1nap5e has said, this is not the best idea. You dont want to see someone fail 50 times on a map with 25 stages.

If you are struggling to complete a map, I'd recommend asking a player on the server to show you how to do it.

I find it's a lot easier to learn of someone you can interact with rather than a prerecorded bot.

• 7 months later...

BRILIENT IDEA! cannot think of anything better than something to show a simle route for new players 

THIS FUNCTION COULD EVEN BE ON NOOB SERVER TO really helPE the NEW players! Grwat ddiea boss! keep i t UP! 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic