SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] Bismuth's Administrator Application

Bismuth

Steam Account Name:  Bismuth
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102717375

Sex: Male

Description of Myself: Hello, My in-game name is bismuth then school holidays finish i will start Year11 and i can be a big boy. I love playing video games such as Counter-strike, Ark, Pubg, Rust, and FORTNITE I try my best to make new friends on all games. In my spare time, I play hockey, football, Handball and soccer. I love playing on the killzonegaming community I play all around the kzg servers Combatsurf, Awp, Jailbreak and the Fun server I can make friends easily as well as a very active player in the community and a funny people if you get to know me.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  

A very active player
Remove hackers
remove chat/mic spammers
I know the rules
have been with the killzonegaming community for around 3 years now

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:   I think that I deserve admin because I have a lot of experience all around kzg servers I hardly break the rules and if I do it's a mistake. I understand how to deal with hackers/mic spam and a very active player and a nice guy. I understand how to control a server in different situations because I use to be apart a small rust community and a couple of Minecraft servers. I help out new players telling me how you purchase VIP and mainly tell them the basic rules that you need to know to not get banned/muted/gagged. and I can be the guy that everyone messages asking for help when I am offline as soon as I jump on I will help everyone out that needs help.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3d 22:59:31h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-3Hours if not busy

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  

-Wolfleader

-Spinner
Vouching Players:  

-Sog 

-snapz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Bismuth
Adding more information

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

This app is made with little to no effort, i understand thats not the deciding factor of becoming staff, but i personally think its a good way to introduce yourself as a potential candidate. by saying this and seeing your age i suggest you re-write your application and apply for a moderator position to gain more trust with the staff on the fun server. i do see that you are decently active around kzg and you know the rules but sadly i don't think this deserves a +rep as i don't see you enough to have a final decision

but from what ive seen so far.

-rep because of the reasons above.

thanks

34 minutes ago, Shep <3 said:

This app is made with little to no effort, i understand thats not the deciding factor of becoming staff, but i personally think its a good way to introduce yourself as a potential candidate. by saying this and seeing your age i suggest you re-write your application and apply for a moderator position to gain more trust with the staff on the fun server. i do see that you are decently active around kzg and you know the rules but sadly i don't think this deserves a +rep as i don't see you enough to have a final decision

but from what ive seen so far.

-rep because of the reasons above.

thanks

neutral 

- nysm -

- MG | Combat surf | Jailbreak -

- Jailbreak Staff -

- 76561198204235404 -

VFXEW7G.png

You seem like a good candidate for the moderator position, just not mature enough to be admin material. You definitely need to work on your app more if you want to be taken seriously. From what i've seen, you generally tend to side more towards the populous and don't give consise opinions. It's not wrong, but it's a little predictable seeing as you feel like you "deserve" this position. -rep (should have applied for mod and taken this app more seriously).

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

1 hour ago, Shep <3 said:

gain more trust with the staff on the fun server.

the only staff on the fun mod server is wolfleader,spinner and they both trust me.

1 hour ago, Shep <3 said:

by saying this and seeing your age i suggest you re-write your application and apply for a moderator position

what is wrong with my age?

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

+REP Cool guy, chill, trustworthy, long time player that would suit to Admin KZG FUN SERVER  :^)

Goodluck

:KZG_skillsurf:-=-Combat Surf Administrator-=-:KZG_skillsurf:

:KZG_kz:-=-Trouble In Terrorist Town Administrator-=-:KZG_kz:

(ADD ME ON STEAM IF YOU NEED ANY HELP)

76561198165758392.png

C4E209B45BBF95D6E67B8DF2A86297D315F4AB31

currently -1
I was hoping to see a detailed application filled with heaps of information but instead i saw 1-2 sentence explanations.

If you cannot even put effort into your application can even put effort into admining?

I have had reports that you have been toxic on the server which i was not aware of during the time you asked me to vouch. 

I am not vouching because of this.

You have been generally nice towards me when i am around ( players can change and do). You know the rules and you know everyone that plays. 

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

neutral,

This would change to +1 if you put some effort into the application. This is poor effort and lack of willpower to make a mark in the community.

Not giving a -rep cause enjoy playing with you.

PLZ fix application so i can change response 

Become a real Aussie

:carlton: 

:carlton: :carlton: 

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

51 minutes ago, Wolfleader said:

I have had reports that you have been toxic on the server which i was not aware of during the time you asked me to vouch.

I am not toxic I only fuck around with my mates that I know

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

5 minutes ago, Bismuth said:

Hey man, like I messaged you, we are not yet vouching for you, since we have some reports of you being toxic and other stuff that we are not too sure of. It would be good if you changed the application to mod since it is not as detailed and to be honest, not talking from experience I do think that it would be easier for you to start of with mod, and then make your way up if you are proven worthy. I have played with you for ages, and you hella fun to play with, but you do need to join better administration. Keep up with the helping new players out by explaining things. And stopping ppl from being toxic, even if you dont have perms. 

Gl man, Ill give you a +rep as soon as you proove me good. For now, a neutral.

guggy.gif

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

10 hours ago, Bismuth said:

what is wrong with my age?

normally age means alot of things, such as:

how angry can you get?

can you behave?

can you stay calm in tough situations?

and normally with younger ages its harder to control the things above ^ (not saying its impossible)

16 minutes ago, Bismuth said:

it isnt a good look in the public eye if you are being toxic with your friends. this leads me to believe that in the future you will abuse for them as you may respect them over the kzg rules.

I'm -rep at this given stage considering when I was playing earlier. I completely agree with @Shep <3with what he has stated as well. In general it just makes you look even more like a douche. The application has little to no effort at all and I would highly encourage you to put more effort into an application for future, and or edit you're current application. 

If I hop on and see you good on multiple occasions and see more effort in the application ill consider a +rep, but now it doesn't seem very likely.

Goodluck

1 minute ago, Twipel said:

I’d also recommend changing the staff vouches. 

Id like to retract my vouch also. Unfortunately to new lights I no longer wish to vouch. Please remove it.

951173_101.png - KZG Fun Server

2 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

normally age means alot of things, such as:

how angry can you get?

can you behave?

can you stay calm in tough situations?

1.i don't get angry at video games

2.i can and I do

3.i can and I do

2 hours ago, Shep <3 said:

it isnt a good look in the public eye if you are being toxic with your friends. this leads me to believe that in the future you will abuse for them as you may respect them over the kzg rules.

the only people I joke around with the most is 3toes

@Shep <3   you -rep me for joking around with another player and my age?

shep I never saw you on fun I played with you once and that was on awp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour ago, Twipel said:

I'm -rep at this given stage considering when I was playing earlier. I completely agree with @Shep <3with what he has stated as well. In general it just makes you look even more like a douche. The application has little to no effort at all and I would highly encourage you to put more effort into an application for future, and or edit you're current application. 

3 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

If you cannot even put effort into your application can even put effort into admining?

I don't understand why you guys care so much about my info I gave the info that I needed. you guys don't look at the time and hours and days I spend on the server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Spinner said:

Hey man, like I messaged you, we are not yet vouching for you, since we have some reports of you being toxic and other stuff that we are not too sure of

image.png.464f7aa07b448de9ad1a741616794504.png sorry about the spelling mistake :^) vounch :^)

3 hours ago, Wolfleader said:

any proof of me being toxic?

13 hours ago, sown said:

just not mature enough to be admin material.

do you see me not being mature?

Edited by Bismuth

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

1 hour ago, Bismuth said:

this is stupid, i -rep'd you because i dont think you deserve it as you put no effort into a application and because of your age. (you would know this if you read my first comment properly but i guess not)

i have no say in if you get staff or not i just like putting in my opinion to try to help the descision of other staff members and players and im sure i did.

p.s there is no way for me to know if "joke around with another player" so its dumb to think i would -rep because of this.

thanks, im going to stop commenting now, any more questions just add my steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yowatsupitsme/

goodluck

1 hour ago, Bismuth said:

1.i don't get angry at video games

2.i can and I do

3.i can and I do

I don't understand why you guys care so much about my info I gave the info that I needed. you guys don't look at the time and hours and days I spend on the server.

image.png.464f7aa07b448de9ad1a741616794504.png sorry about the spelling mistake :^) vounch :^)

any proof of me being toxic?

do you see me not being mature?

when you put more effort into replying than your application.

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

2 hours ago, sown said:

when you put more effort into replying than your application.

I added all the info that you guys need to know.

Edited by Bismuth

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

1 minute ago, Bismuth said:

I added all the info that you guys need to know what do you guys want me to put my IP address and where I live next?

The fact you're now getting fired up and being smart with other users isn't helping your case bismuth, Theres better ways to approach things you dont like. This is just making you look worse.

951173_101.png - KZG Fun Server

1 minute ago, Kaotic said:

The fact you're now getting fired up and being smart with other users isn't helping your case bismuth, Theres better ways to approach things you dont like. This is just making you look worse.

ok

76561198165700478.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

15 minutes ago, Bismuth said:

I added all the info that you guys need to know what do you guys want me to put my IP address and where I live next?

Bismuth all imma say is done make it worse for yourself. Your showing non mature behaviour and that is not qualites that KZG need in their staff. Maybe step back and just take the critisism and better luck next time mate.

Become a real Aussie

:carlton::carlton: :carlton: 

So you are just assuming that you proved yourself worthy? I said if you proove yourself worthy, that would be if you do, I would tell you. Sorry if i didn't explain it well enough.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• My Name is Tito locked this topic