SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] Bismuth's Administrator Application

Bismuth

2 hours ago, Spinner said:

So you are just assuming that you proved yourself worthy? I said if you proove yourself worthy, that would be if you do, I would tell you. Sorry if i didn't explain it well enough.

ok thanks

, I misunderstood you

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

20 hours ago, Bismuth said:

i can be a big boy

+fuck*** rep, fun mod needs a big boy

6 hours ago, Bismuth said:

I am not toxic I only fuck around with my mates that I know

not the best thing to say on an app, but no need to attack him for it. Literally everyone fucks around with their mates. Doesn't mean he doesn't deserve admin/mod cause of this. The challenge for him would be to do this in a mature way and control his friends which is something he will need to prove on his trial period and I believe this won't be a challenge for Bismuth.

17 hours ago, Bismuth said:

what is wrong with my age?

nothing!!! I was surprised to read that you were only 15, I believed you were at least 17-20 by the way you conduct yourself on the servers. This is to say Bismuth is extremely mature for his age, he has never mic spammed nor harassed other players and plays along with jokes. When Bismuth joins JB he tries his best to enforce the rules he knows and learn the ones he's unclear with. Doing this on another server he isn't applying for demonstrates inherent staff qualities.

I think most people are overlooking the purpose of the trial period: "I believe you would do this as admin..." There's no need to -rep or flame Bismuth for things you assume will happen. You may be right, you may not be, but these will surface during his trial period, so give the guy a chance.

Bismuth is a prominent member of the KZG community hopping from server to server and always adding input on the forums. It is clear he wants to better the community.

Good luck, I think you would be a good addition to the staff team :))

Seems to be a sudden change of mind from some people from what i see on this app ?

I was surprised that Bismuth is only 15, i have found him mature for his age in the servers i have seen him in. I have found him more patient and mature than a multitude of the people that have come here and -1'ed him.

I haven't seen him on the fun mod server as i don't play there but i have never had to mute/gag him and i'm sure he is capable of controlling this kinda stuff on the fun mod server.

Idk why people are mentioning his age and now that he fixed his app, the number of words in his app. His age doesn't matter, i can tell you for a fact being 18 doesn't make you mature and his app currently has more words than my application ever did so i feel like he is getting hard done by with these responses. So taking into consideration "MY" experience with you and the fact that the server needs more admins, +1, also since you have had to remove some vouches, chuck he in there.

Sub to my Channel >>>  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8xVEMSz6Wm6-JL1snYTUOw?  <<<Sub to my Channel

JB Highlights Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjVars5_Hs

[SM] Zing: Initiated a vote: Who is better admon

[SM] Vote successful. (Received 59% of 17 votes)

[SM] The answer to Who is better admon is: Snapz.

JOIN MY GAMBLING DC - https://discord.gg/yurYTkp

I'm actually quite surprised that Bismuth is 15 years old, and I feel like people who commented about his age have not played with him at all. This "GUY" literally stated what's on my mind while reading this application.

6 minutes ago, Goose said:

I feel like nitpicking different points of his app just show how mature you guys are.

While being contained by rules, people generally choose to play community servers to have fun, while other people enforces these rules. Saying these points, Bismuth matches both of these description while seeing him play in a different server.

-Bismuth has been helping people out regardless of their status on the server (beginners/regulars) , age, and nationality.
-In my opinion, this application may be short BUT, if you people gave the chance to clearly read his answers, all of these answers are the only things needed for someone to know that he is devoted to the KZG servers and I DOUBT he would tarnish that by showing favoritism towards his friends, or abuse his powers.
-His gametime on a server such as funmod is plenty enough for someone to get familiar with the rules, and based on what I'm seeing, funmod would need a helping hand by at least adding a moderator.

It's a massive plus one from me  +1 for reasons stated above ^

The fact that some people have actually -1 him for the sake of having a short application and his age disgusts me.
I know i don't play FUN MOD server but from seeing him play in jailbreak (arguably one of the challenging servers in KZG to manage) he is MATURE for his age and he knows the KZG general rules by heart.

-K.

twice.gif

This is a massive +1 i have been reading all of the replies since you  made the app,

i just wanted to see what else could happen and when i saw your replies to others i was really suprised. I have known bismuth for quite sometime and knowing him he has been mature, respectful towards the kzg community.

It doesnt matter how many words in your app/ What age you are, It's about how you act across the community, Reading most of the replies and someone bringing up the rumor of bismuth being *TOXIC* doesn't always mean that his always been toxic i haven't seen bismuth be toxic on jailbreak or mostly any kzg servers. All i can say is to give him a chance fun mod only has 2 admins the more active admins/mods there are the better the community gets :)

+1

76561198302495157 ii.png

im just gonna chuck this in here :D +1 good shit Bismuth. dont really need to state anything. Top lad. Everyone else has said it all. get spinner out of here. de_moted

(Private to ybSnapz) Zing: cant wait until snapz gets declined xd[ret] (Private to ybSnapz) Zing: oh shit wrong per

I guess my opinion was biased on the fact that i haven't personally played with you. I'm sorry for that, and hope the opinions of these people stand true. I'm not going to re-state my -rep but will advocate for you to be put on a trial period. goodluck ^.^

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

On 16/01/2019 at 3:45 PM, Spinner said:

So you are just assuming that you proved yourself worthy? I said if you proove yourself worthy, that would be if you do, I would tell you. Sorry if i didn't explain it well enough.

On 16/01/2019 at 3:31 PM, ♣♣♣Cookiemeister♣♣♣ said:

Bismuth all imma say is done make it worse for yourself. Your showing non mature behaviour and that is not qualites that KZG need in their staff. Maybe step back and just take the critisism and better luck next time mate.

On 16/01/2019 at 3:18 PM, Bismuth said:

ok

On 16/01/2019 at 3:17 PM, Kaotic said:

The fact you're now getting fired up and being smart with other users isn't helping your case bismuth, Theres better ways to approach things you dont like. This is just making you look worse.

On 16/01/2019 at 3:15 PM, Bismuth said:

I added all the info that you guys need to know.

On 16/01/2019 at 2:47 PM, sown said:

when you put more effort into replying than your application.

for the reasons above, +1

I've personally haven't seen anything gone wrong with Bismuth, he's a chill lad and I think he's a mature and respected player within the Fun community, and someone that's looked up to.

+1

Good Luck mate

+1 Bismuth is a great, mature and extremely responsible guy. If the fun trial staff received reports of him being toxic well the players are probably thin-skinned and it was just banter which always *lightens* up the mood of the server. As others have said, I would have never thought you were 15 as you are a very mature and respectful player which is what we like to see. On jailbreak he is a chill, funny and easy-going guy and great to play with. 

On 16/01/2019 at 6:20 PM, Blobby said:

Bismuth is a prominent member of the KZG community hopping from server to server and always adding input on the forums. It is clear he wants to better the community.

I could never agree more with Blobby here, you want to achieve great things on this server and do your part by assisting all members of the community.

On 16/01/2019 at 6:24 PM, Snapz said:

i can tell you for a fact that being 18 doesn’t make you mature

I couldn’t agree anymore with Snapz as MATURITY is the major key and Bismuth receives an A+ in that. If a 14 year old who is active and keen and always enforcing rules applies for Admin, and a 19 year old guy who is not as keen about helping out, or hasn’t shown many Staff qualities. It is obvious to pick the 14 year old.

Bismuth is a perfect example of The Perfect KZG Player in the community as he is an enthusiastic and keen guy who always has ideas and adds his 2 cents in no matter what situation. The Fun Server currently have 2 staff members and adding him would be great, see how he endeavours on trial, then see what happens from there.

For those who believe Bismuth is toxic, think about whether it was just a little banter with his friends or him legitimately being toxic. There is a difference as we all banter around, some of us more than others @Snapz Bismuth has a great knowledge of the rules in addition he has the KZG spirit. 

I assure Bismuth would be an excellent addition to the Fun server staff.

+1 He's a mad dude. lmao never ever seen him be toxic and me and him have funny jokes, after all its a cs:go server we are allowed to meme around ffs

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

Welp, you fckin prooved me wrong..... You have been trying harder since everyone else has replied and to be honest,you did make a change. You will help out me and Wolf which is sometimes needed, and since your voice is deep as fck, you will sound like a good admin :P (not talking from experience). 

Not just sounding, but do good, and help as much as possible.

+rep from me, you can forget the -rep now. 

Much love, 

Spinner

dance dancing GIF

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Honestly has been a little toxic in the past however I've noticed him mature more over time and has started to genuinely become apart of the Fun Community. I personally see nothing wrong with Bismuth going for a staff position and for these reasons have decided to give him a +rep. I don't know him in depth but my opinion is firm.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bismuth has been part of the KZG community for quite some time. He has been a very active player on the Combat Surf servers for well over two years now. He played KZG JB well over a year ago. Bismuth is a veteran in this community and is definitely someone that can be trusted. I cannot speak for what he has said in his application but what I can speak on is the amount of time he has invested in KZG. I think Bismuth is someone that deserves a spot on the KZG staff team, +1, and best of luck.

+1 from me considering back in 2017 i played JB with you and you were chll asf also wtf ur 15 u sound like 16 back then 

• 1 month later...

Bissy Boy (Bismuth) is a great active player who always tries his best to make the server a good place for all. In my experiences, he has been a great part of the community and I couldn't recommend anyone more than Bismuth

If I could give him +2 rep I would but I can't so it's a 

+1 Rep

from me.

• My Name is Tito locked this topic