SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

A Proper goodbye

Paradox

So almost a year ago i said i was gonna be taking a bit of a break due to my dad having cancer, my dad actually ended up passing away 1 month after i had made the forum post. I couldnt come back to KZG with some people being really toxic and thought that i should just hang out with friends, KZG was so good to me the admin team is one of the best i have ever seen Skyprah man you have something great I hope you continue to make these servers great.

I will be in and out of KZG servers now but this was my proper goodbye since i never got to say one to all my admin friends and mates that i played with on the server

This is my video from when i use to play, showing how much i loved it

Thanks all and i hope to see you about the community

i never knew paradox, didnt know about your dad so sorry to hear that. I hope this is a non affirming goodbye because you will always be the best sk admin we had, people like you brought players to the community. please do come back any community will have some toxic environment but it always gets under control and recently we have controlled that with the help of sky.
take a little break we all need a break from cs and the riotous 12ies, but come back soon <3

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

idk what to say other than there would have been no proper scoutzknifez without you and your ego, nah im kidding. you helped kzg in a way i cant explain, you made the server vibrant while i was constantly being muted by you. its sad to see that video as it brings back so many memories, so many active players.