SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

I am banned and i have never played on KZG

IAmAShape

Hey, i recently started playing csgo, and i wanted to join some community servers, i saw KZG had a vast amount of servers avaliable to play but when i join every server is says you are Permenately banned. However i only got my account yesterday and if you check the player history on your server i havent joined once. I tried adding the Owner but my account is restricted since i bought my games off a site called g2a so now im here. I would be nice if i could try out the server and possibly donate in the future if they are good!

anyways thanks if its a glitch or a bug that can't be fixed no biggies have a good day

heres my steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328808323/   if that does anything

written by: I Am A Shape

this is one of your other profiles dont pretend you only have one, acting innocent. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:129030974]
you're Bleach, banned a month ago

BLEach, VIETNAM FLASHBACKS your other names

you make too many accounts and start shit.. I think sorrow banned you "for being a cunt" and we all clapped for sorrow.

quit making a thousand fucking accounts, grow up, and play the game properly this isnt 2010 you won't get away with shit any where any more, everything is tracked and documented and the KZG community got eyes every where even when admins are not in the server. I don't get you trolls.

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Bullee im not even trolling? wasting 100+ dollars just to troll a server? Im Slippery Snake, i was admin on KZG, on bleach i joined KZG spoke once and got fucking banned, i just want to come and play, Sky has done some fucking magical shit and improved alot on all the servers since i played. Ye i scammed a kid as an admin and fuck i should of been banned for that, but that was over 5 months ago but now i want to play the server for what it is. I remembered KZG as only being scoutsAndKnives now look at it, its fucking awesome. On the bleach account, i donated $10 to show that i wanted to come back and i get banned by admins dont see how that is trolling.

Pretty sure a person who does a bad thing isnt a bad person. Let me show you. im not asking for anything i just wana enjoy skyprah's servers

You were banned after you scammed someone which was unrelated to kzg because the victim did not play on the servers. You were unbanned while I was moving my sourcebans across to a new host which is why you were rebanned. In the time you were unbanned you were also causing issues in combat surf. Also lets not forget the time you trashed my teamspeak server.

Yes i know i did all of those. However this was a long time ago, all i want is to be unbanned from the Casual Comp server ONLY it is currently the most active and popular comp server in CSGO and i just want to do something fun when im not playing comp. Please just one server. if i do anything wrong even swear once just ban me.
if not oh well :/

btw i legit donated $10 and joined a server and got banned for speaking and never got that vip :c

Also you're straight lying:

i saw KZG had a vast amount of servers avaliable to play but when i join every server is says you are Permenately banned. However i only got my account yesterday and if you check the player history on your server i havent joined once.

NksF4lc.png

When you think you can but a new account to by past the rules/bans in place. if you were willing to change you would have posted a please im sorry ive changed and wont disturb the servers anymore. as you just mock us with denial and claims youve done nothing i believe you should come back when your ready to sincerely apologise to KZG as we have people who appreciate these servers to attend to.

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search