SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

1v1 Map

Frenzy

• 2 weeks later...

HI Frenzy, I'm sure if you post it in the correct section it will be looked at. Link is HERE

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

On 20/01/2019 at 4:32 PM, Frenzy said:

Would it be possible to replace some of the old maps with the new versions? Such as inferno mid/banana, nuke just to name a couple? 

I only know of this new banana map, but I'm sure there is a new mid out there, cheers.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=781718048 

I think we should be able to sort this out or atleast add some newer versions of what maps we can. I will make sure this is brought up in our next meeting.

Also it is fine to post here, either will get the same out come but  generally we prefer something to do with a particular server to be posted in its server forum :) 

Main problem with the newer maps is they use displacements for walls. This gives them more detail but you are only allowed a certain number of them and when you copy a specific area 16+ times, you run over that limit very quickly. I personally have attempted dust 2 short update and that inferno map, both running into displacement limits.

12 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

I think we should be able to sort this out or atleast add some newer versions of what maps we can. I will make sure this is brought up in our next meeting.

Also it is fine to post here, either will get the same out come but  generally we prefer something to do with a particular server to be posted in its server forum :) 

I saw the first post was 10 days ago, i thought if the topic was moved to suggestions, it would be answered a lot more quickly. Thanks for responding pkN24!7

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

On 01/02/2019 at 1:15 AM, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

HI Frenzy, I'm sure if you post it in the correct section it will be looked at. Link is HERE

Cheers bud, still getting used to the site

525134_601.png

On 01/02/2019 at 6:11 AM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Thanks, ill make sure its in the right spot next time

525134_601.png

17 hours ago, Frenzy said:

Thanks, ill make sure its in the right spot next time

Sorry i think my response was a bit unclear now that im rereading it. If its to do with a particular server e.g 1v1's then its perfectly fine to post it in the 1v1 section.

On 01/02/2019 at 3:59 PM, panthA said:

Main problem with the newer maps is they use displacements for walls. This gives them more detail but you are only allowed a certain number of them and when you copy a specific area 16+ times, you run over that limit very quickly. I personally have attempted dust 2 short update and that inferno map, both running into displacement limits.

I guess you just have to try harder :3 or remake the whole banana from scratch and do it that wayyyy

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

10 hours ago, RetroViper said:

I guess you just have to try harder :3 or remake the whole banana from scratch and do it that wayyyy

I did, have a kinda working version of banana..

angry computer GIF