SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Howdy

Frenzy

So this is my introduction I guess. My name is Frenzy, I'm 20 from Adelaide and I've been playing CS for about 4 years now, on and off. I've done loads of server managing/admin/mod work for another community, but when they shut down, so did my interest in the game. But as of about 5 months ago I came back, and Ive been playing retake nonstop since. Feel free to chuck me an add, or say hi in the retake servers as I'm pretty friendly for the most part. 

My hobbies besides CS and general gaming is really just fishing and hitting up the pub with mates, and a bit of music and video editing on the side.

Edited by Frenzy

525134_601.png

Hello Frenzy. Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about your community shutting down, i know exactly what that feels like. I've had the same problem a few years back. Do you find that once you been an admin, you always want to help at that level?

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png