SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KZG Fun Mod - Anti Camping

Kaotic

FUN MOD - ANTI CAMP  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should the anti camp be removed?

If you play fun mod, you'd know that the anti camp is quite annoying. As a lot of maps dont require a lot of movement and after only a few seconds you'll be classed as camping. Just a quick poll to see how the community feels about it/if its just me that it annoys. Feel free to comment suggestions or why you feel it should/shouldn't be removed.

Thanks guys,

-Kaotic

951173_101.png - KZG Fun Server

I honestly think the anti-camp works well but triggers far too quickly.  We're currently un-informed on how the current system works, but it should be similar to this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=895990

If it is, maybe change it to a beacon instead of a slap? Fun mod maps are small so they could be seen easily. Just my opinion. 

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. ~Karl Marx

76561198264114017.png

Making it a beacon would make a sound and the beacon radius would go through walls when near one. As for Anti-camp i agree with the timing in that it needs to be increased as it triggers very quickly.

11 hours ago, Kaotic said:

If you play fun mod, you'd know that the anti camp is quite annoying. As a lot of maps dont require a lot of movement and after only a few seconds you'll be classed as camping. Just a quick poll to see how the community feels about it/if its just me that it annoys. Feel free to comment suggestions or why you feel it should/shouldn't be removed.

Thanks guys,

-Kaotic

id just change it so that on really small maps it wont slap you.  Maybe just make it take longer to take affect. if you are sitting there waiting for buying to be available once round starts u get penalized which is really annoying and silly

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

I think the timer should be extended to about 30 seconds. If this was americasarmy then a sniper would need more time. Just my opinion.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

13 minutes ago, Bl@ñk (Bl@storious) said:

I think the timer should be extended to about 30 seconds. If this was americasarmy then a sniper would need more time. Just my opinion.

sorry to say 30 seconds is way too much time.

a fun mod round goes around 1min -2mins

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

On 04/02/2019 at 9:21 AM, sown said:

I honestly think the anti-camp works well but triggers far too quickly.  We're currently un-informed on how the current system works, but it should be similar to this: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=895990

If it is, maybe change it to a beacon instead of a slap? Fun mod maps are small so they could be seen easily. Just my opinion. 

I just feel that the nature of the server being the rounds end extremely quick it doesn't seem necessary, Even on awp maps you cant stand still for long enough without being slapped. I definitely agree with changing it to a beacon however.

951173_101.png - KZG Fun Server