SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Hey my dudes. - @SpaceJam2k

SpaceJam2k

Hey guys, I'm SpaceJam2k, I'm always on casual-competitive and if you see me around, please say hi. I really wanna get to know you guys better for the future. 
I'm thinking of applying for moderator, so wish me luck :cool:

sky.png

Hey on behalf of KZG we welcome to our domain if considering a staff role please first consider becoming more well known before applying as these roles are for those dedicated to helping our servers.
other than that anything you need help with on forum or server feel free to contact anyone from staff

Dope.

Untitled-1_zpswnwt5jau.jpg

• 1 year later...

is diz page thhe supoart for KZeG Soshial Medea B0T?? ii buyed tenK subscrubsers and dident get them! i want free instgrams follawers fore lifetime! gimme now!~.

Edited by knxwledge

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif

GIve ME FolLOWERSSS!

WHERE THERE ARE CATS, THERE ARE NO RATS

dora-cara.gif