SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Moderator Application

J_VilL

Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com):STEAM_0:0:129402382

Steam Name: J_VilL

What Server: Combat Surf

Who will vouch?: Liam, Real MeDz and Thrasher 

Description of yourself: I am an Respectful member of KZG community i love to have bantar in the community and have fun i'm always there to help people. I love bringing fun to the servers but i can also be a little immature on the servers.

Why you deserve this rank over the other applicants: I am a hard working active member that is looking to become an moderator and help out our servers and mute all those mic spammers and inappropriate language. I want to bring fun, happy, interesting and enjoyable stuff to our servers.  I've had more than 24 hours played on combat surf i find myself very active. my life is almost on  combat surf. The only time i'm not on is when i'm playing comp but i'm always on combat surf and you normally see me around.

Im always on the servers to help those people that are new to combat surf i can be very helpful and respectful and have a little bit of bantar at the same time. I will not abuse the moderator powers that i will be given if i do get accept, I will keep the server nice and clean from all those Abusers, trash talkers, Mic Spammers, fights and all the none needed arguments. I want the servers to just be fun and peaceful and just have fun time on combat surf i think i could help out the servers by giving all my ideas to the server and share everything i need to share.

I've put almost everything into the kzg servers and helped a lot of people when they need me. I would love to improve our servers and make it a better place for new players coming in everyday. I will put all my effort to kzg and work my hardest, always be there for other admins if they need something or need help with something. im more then welcome to be added if you want to add me feel free to message me at any time and ask for my skype if you want. im always on no matter what unless im at school, holidays or out with friends. Other than that im on KZG servers and helping out.

I have read the application requirements: Yas

tumblr_nnv0638c7q1qdzky1o1_500.gif
Good Vibes -JVilL-Scout God    

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

+REP  
WAY better application then last time, I used to be very active on Combat Surf, and everytime I was on, he was on,
That pretty much sums up than he's really active. He's also never abusive towards others, infact he's really nice to others, he also knows how to solve problems in the most sufficient way possible.
He has been apart of the KZG Community ever since I could remember, He even introduced me to Jailbreak!
He always ends up making people laugh, he brings great banter to the server and is honestly really respectful to me, and pretty much anyone really.
If J_Vill does get accepted as a role as a Moderator, I reckon he would make a Brilliant trial.
All in a nutshell, J_vill is very Respectful, Caring, Responsible and Active Member on KZG.

Goodluck maynge. ;)

xd

every time I jump on he's in the server.. tells people to not mic spam if necessary. I think combat needs a mod like jvil since there is a large number of mic spammers and abusers.. jvil is one of the few whos always on the server +rep

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

-1 SORRY MATE YOUR NOT WELCOMING AS A ADMIN SHOULD BE, I JOIN COMBAT SURF AND YOU SAY IS THAT PEPSI THE FAGGOT WHEN I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU, YOU SAY YOU BRING HAPPINESS AND ENJOYABLE STUFF I DONT THINK THATS ENJOYABLE CALLING A RANDOM PERSON A FAGGOT

1 OF THE SEVER MOD RULES IS THAT 
◦ Being respectful to all members of the community 

@Do It For Pepsi
never seen you around bro i've heard about you bro but fo sure but thanks. :)

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

'TheRealJvilL' wrote:
@Do It For Pepsi
never seen you around bro i've heard about you bro but fo sure but thanks. :)

LOL I was having banter with erica and then u just but in and say im a faggot

Yea Bro you needa understand that some times we joke around.
But all good you took it serious i did't mean to insult you or anything my bad.

WWW.killzonegaming.com  

+ rep Very active, maturity needs a bit of work but bro i still think mod will be fine for you. If you take the critiscism and put it to practise then im sure people may change their mind. Cheers Ironstrike

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/user-441726243/cant-stop-changing-1?in=user-441726243/sets/deep-house[/soundcloud]

+rep, well put in effort application, sounds mature for mod and I believe he will do a good job.

ckbFrte.png

Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.  

+rep, I believe I joined Combat Surf once or twice. Both times I saw you on enforcing rules, also from the application looks like you have put a lot of time into it which shows detication and maturity. Good luck! :)

+REP Great Guy, Love him (no homo) Always nice and loves to have fun. Even invited me and introduced me to the KZG Servers. Honestly really respectful and every time i get on cs. i always see him playing surf. :) I think KZG has taken over him.. (In a Good way)

sky.png

+rep very active in the Combat surf community and abides the rules. He also tries to enforce the rules on the other members in the communities that are mic spamming e.t.c.

+rep Jvill is a friendly play and I hav met on jailbreak here and there, Doesn't go toxic and lash out, asks things if needs help would be a nice part to our community as the role of a moderator
Cheers,
Mag1c

Teach Not Be Taught
Okey Dokey 

Jvil u can get immature at times but I'm sure ur just having fun with other players on the server but u always are nice to others and also mature with ur powers as a music manager +rep would like to see u as a mod

Very active on the server. He usually tells others (if needed) to stop mic spamming and enforces the rules. He would be a good Mod on the server.
Goodluck!
+rep

Yours sincerely,
Erica 🍆:pika: 

Im gonna stay Neutral on this one, due to you almost having the power of and admin because of your 'Music Manager'. Can be a bit loud & Salty sometimes but still pretty cool. All the best man

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search